Paris Saint-Germain is an evolving club, with a growing band of supporters looking to purchase the latest gear. Here at Soccer Box we stock the official Nike PSG home, away and 3rd shirts and matching kits, training wear and accessories. We have the official jersey available in junior and adult sizes, we also have the great value kids strip that is available for children age 4-8 too!
Items 1-24 of 51
- Paris Saint Germain Kids Synthetic Fill Jacket 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£79.95
- Adidas Kids Messi JacketLipscore: empty product data£49.99
- Paris Saint-Germain Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£74.95
- Paris Saint-Germain Kids Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Paris Saint-Germain Ladies Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£74.95
- Paris Saint-Germain Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£37.95
- Paris Saint-Germain Kids Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Paris Saint-Germain Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£16.95
- Paris Saint-Germain Kids Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Paris Saint-Germain Kids Home Kit 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£54.95
OFFPSG MATCH FOURTH SHIRT 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £73.47 Was £104.95
- Paris Saint-Germain Third Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£74.95
OFFParis Saint Germain Away Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product data
OFFParis Saint Germain Third Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £48.97 Was £69.95
OFFParis Saint Germain Pre-Match Jersey 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £38.47 Was £54.95
OFFParis Saint Germain Black Travel Pants 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £48.97 Was £69.95
- Paris Saint-Germain White Strike Training Jersey 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£39.95
OFFLionel Messi Kids Black Tapered PantsLipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £23.10 Was £33.00
- Paris Saint-Germain Kids Black Pre-Match Jersey 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£49.95
- Paris Saint-Germain Kids Navy Fleece Pants 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£37.95
- Lionel Messi Kids Black Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£23.00
- Lionel Messi Kids Blue Training ShortsLipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £15.40 Was £22.00
- Paris Saint-Germain White Strike Football 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
OFFParis Saint-Germain Home Shorts 2020/21Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £22.72 Was £34.95
Nike Manufacture The PSG Strip
American sportswear manufacturer Nike has been the long-term supplier of the PSG kit. In fact, the partnership between Paris Saint-Germain and Nike has been intact since 1989. The home, away, and 3rd kit, of which you can shop the full range of PSG jerseys at Soccer Box, has been adorned with the emblem of several other suppliers over the years, as listed below:
- Le Coq Sportif: 1970-75, 1976-77, 1978-86
- Adidas & Copa joint suppliers: 1975-76
- Pony & Kopa collaboration: 1977-78
- Adidas: 1986-89
- Nike: 1980-Present
Despited partnering with Nike, not every PSG shirt features the Nike Swoosh. Each year their fourth collection is produced as Paris Saint Germain X Jordan collaboration. Therefore at least one of their tops features the Air Jordan branding.
Nike is well known for designing PSG football kits that are reflective of a club’s heritage and traditions, while also being modern and packed with the latest sporting technology. Whether it is the latest home top, training wear or accessories you can browse the full range of current season merchandise in our online store. Why not start off at the home kit page where you can pick-up the latest PSG soccer jersey and matching gear in a full array of sizes from youth to adult.
Why Buy a Nike Shirt?
In the world of soccer, Paris Saint-Germain are a new club, being established as recently as 1970. They are based nearby the commune of Saint-Germain-en-Laye in the French capital Paris. PSG may not have the long history of many other clubs, but since the arrival of the football shirts onto the soccer scene the club has stamped it’s mark as a force to be reckoned with at both domestic and International level.
As of the start of the 2019/20 season, Paris Saint-Germain has amassed a staggering 39 trophies across both domestic and International competitions, even recording some record-breaking numbers of wins in long-standing French tournaments. With results like those there is little wonder that the popularity of the PSG kit rises each and every season. Below we list the accolades won by Paris Saint-Germain up to 2019.
- Ligue 1: 8 wins, most recent 2018/19
- Ligue 2: 1970/71
- Coupe de France: Record breaking 12 titles, most recently 2017/18
- Coupe de la Ligue: Record breaking 8 trophies, latest 2017/18
- Trophée des Champions: Record breaking 8 wins, most recently 2018
- UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup: 1995/96
- UEFA Intertoto Cup: 2001
Whether you opt for one of the latest Paris Saint-Germain soccer kits, a piece of training wear or one of the official Nike Paris Saint-Germain accessories that we have available, wearing team apparel is the perfect way to showcase your unwavering support for this Parisian football club. And with so much to celebrate now is the ideal time to pick up the new PSG strip. We also have great offers on previous seasons kit in our PSG special offers store, so take a look and checkout at Soccer Box today.
Notable Players to Wear the PSG Football Kit
Paris Saint-Germain may have a short history in comparison to some clubs, but they do have a sizable list of notable PSG players who have proudly worn the jersey over the years. Without these star players it is certain that the list of accolades achieved by PSG would be much shorter. Below we highlight our top-picks for notable footballers.
- Jean-Marc Pilorget: A defender in the early days of the club making 435 appearances between 1975-89. He is their highest PSG appearing player to date.
- George Weah: Playing from 1992-95, making 138 appearances and scoring 55 goals. He is the only player to have ever won the Ballon d’Or, which he won in 1995 alongside the FIFA World Player of the Year Award.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović: The Swedish footballer hit the net 156 times in 180 appearances from 2003-08. His goal-scoring record has recently been surpassed by Edinson Cavani.
- Thiago Silva: The Brazilian defender joined the PSG in 2012, he has captained the club to multiple successes and has worn the captain’s armband on more occasions than any other player in the club.
- Neymar Jr: The infamous Brazilian Neymar Jr joined the PSG in 2017 for a World record-breaking transfer fee of €222m. His arrival created mass demand for the football kit around the globe.
- Kylian Mbappe: Joining PSG at only 19 years old, he has played 204 matches and scored 154 goals, making him a household name with the club. Awarded player of the year in his first season with the squad. And a consecutive three time winner of the Ligue 1 player of the year.
It is notable that Paris Saint-Germain has a strong affinity with signing Brazilian players. Aspirations to exude the passion and flair of the Brazil national team have been incorporated into the ethos of the clubs’ inception. Nike, also the manufacturer for Brazil, payed homage to this special relationship, with the launch of the yellow 2017/18 away kit. In the history of PSG players, Brazil is the second-most represented nation behind the home territory of France.
Shop the PSG Merchandise Here Today
With its wealth of success and star-studded squad there is little wonder that the jersey is one of the most popular purchases at Soccer Box. If you are shopping for the latest PSG jersey or training gear be sure to order today. We are supplied directly by Nike guaranteeing that you will receive official team kit. We offer worldwide shipping options, and our shopping cart is secure ensuring a hassle-free transaction and delivery to your door. Take a look at our excellent Trustpilot reviews from other satisfied customers and place your order online before we sell out.