Paris Saint-Germain is an evolving football club, with a growing band of supporters looking to purchase the latest football kit. If you are shopping for the brand new PSG kit you are in the right place. Here at Soccer Box we stock the official Nike PSG football shirt, shorts, socks, training kit and accessories. So, browse our online store and place your order online while stocks last. We have the official Nike Paris Saint-Germain jersey available in junior and adult sizes, we also have the great value kids kit that is available for children age 4-8 years and includes the PSG shirt, shorts and socks for one low price.
Items 1-24 of 118
Nike Paris Saint-Germain Kit
American sportswear manufacturer Nike has been the long-term supplier of the PSG football kit. In fact, the partnership between Paris Saint-Germain and Nike has been intact since 1989. The PSG football shirt, of which you can shop the full range of jerseys at Soccer Box, has been adorned with the emblem of several other kit suppliers over the years, as listed below:
- Le Coq Sportif: 1970-75, 1976-77, 1978-86
- Adidas & Copa joint kit suppliers: 1975-76
- Pony & Kopa collaboration: 1977-78
- Adidas: 1986-89
- Nike: 1980-Present
Nike is well known for designing football kits that are reflective of a club’s heritage and traditions, while also being modern and packed with the latest sporting technology. Whether it is the latest PSG home shirt, training wear or accessories you can browse the full range of current season merchandise in our online store. Why not start off at the Paris Saint-Germain home kit page where you can pick-up the latest soccer jersey, shorts and socks in a full array of sizes from youth to adult.
Why a Paris Saint-Germain Kit?
In the world of football Paris Saint-Germain are a new club, being established as recently as 1970. They are based nearby the commune of Saint-Germain-en-Laye in the French capital Paris. PSG may not have the long history of many other football clubs, but since the arrival of the PSG football shirt onto the soccer scene the club has stamped it’s mark as a force to be reckoned with at both domestic and International level.
As of the start of the 2019/20 football season, Paris Saint-Germain has amassed a staggering 39 trophies across both domestic and International competitions, even recording some record-breaking numbers of wins in long-standing French tournaments. With results like those there is little wonder that the popularity of the PSG football kit rises each and every season. Below we list the accolades won by Paris Saint-Germain up to 2019.
- Ligue 1: 8 wins, most recent 2018/19
- Ligue 2: 1970/71
- Coupe de France: Record breaking 12 titles, most recently 2017/18
- Coupe de la Ligue: Record breaking 8 trophies, latest 2017/18
- Trophée des Champions: Record breaking 8 wins, most recently 2018
- UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup: 1995/96
- UEFA Intertoto Cup: 2001
Whether you opt for one of the latest Paris Saint-Germain soccer kits, a piece of training kit or one of the official Nike Paris Saint-Germain accessories that we have available, wearing team kit is the perfect way to showcase your unwavering support for this Parisian football club. And with so much to celebrate now is the ideal time to pick up the new PSG strip. We also have great offers on previous seasons kit in our PSG special offers store, so take a look and checkout at Soccer Box today.
Notable Players to Wear the PSG Football Kit
Paris Saint-Germain may have a short history in comparison to some football clubs, but they do have a sizable list of notable footballers who have proudly worn the Paris Saint-Germain kit over the years. Without these star players it is certain that the list of accolades achieved by PSG would be much shorter. Below we highlight our top-picks for notable PSG footballers.
- Jean-Marc Pilorget: A defender in the early days of the club making 435 appearances in the Paris Saint-Germain football kit between 1975-89. He is their highest appearing player to date.
- George Weah: The only American footballer on our list, he sported the PSG kit from 1992-95, making 138 appearances and scoring 55 goals. What makes Weah exceptional is that he is the only PSG player to have ever won the Ballon d’Or, which he won in 1995 alongside the FIFA World Player of the Year Award.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović: The Swedish footballer hit the net 156 times in 180 appearances in the Paris Saint-Germain kit from 2003-08. His goal-scoring record has recently been surpassed by Edinson Cavani.
- Thiago Silva: The Brazilian defender joined the club in 2012, he has captained the club to multiple successes and has worn the captain’s armband on more occasions than any other player in a Paris Saint-Germain soccer kit.
- Neymar Jr: The infamous Brazilian Neymar Jr joined PSG in 2017 for a World record-breaking transfer fee of €222m. His arrival created mass demand for the PSG football kit around the globe, and particularly shirts with Neymar 10 lettering.
It is notable that Paris Saint-Germain has a strong affinity with signing Brazilian football players. Aspirations to exude the passion and flair of the Brazil national team have been incorporated into the ethos of PSG since the clubs’ inception. Nike, also the manufacturer for Brazil, payed homage to this special relationship, with the launch of the yellow 2017/18 away Paris Saint-Germain football kit. In the history of PSG footballers, Brazil is the second-most represented nation behind the home territory of France.
Shop Paris Saint-Germain Football Kit Today
With its wealth of success and star-studded squad there is little wonder that the PSG kit is one of the most popular purchases at Soccer Box. If you are shopping for the latest PSG soccer jersey, shorts, football socks or training gear be sure to order today. We are supplied directly by Nike guaranteeing that you will receive official team kit. We offer worldwide shipping options, and our shopping cart is secure ensuring a hassle-free transaction and delivery to your door. Take a look at our excellent Trustpilot reviews from other satisfied customers and place your order online before we sell out of the brand-new Paris Saint-Germain kits and accessories.