Colours of the Inter Milan Away Kit
The Inter Milan away strip often reflects the history of the club by the use of a white and red colour scheme. During a period from 1928 – 1945 the team were forced to replace their iconic stripes and featuring a red cross, to this date those colours are often represented in the away jersey design.
The club’s traditional colours also feature as trim colours against a white base in a large number of the away football kits. Of course, there are some anomalies to these colour schemes, and season’s that saw Internazionale wear unique and bold coloured Inter Milan away football shirts, some of which are listed below:
- 1983/86 – Pales yellow with classic colouring on the shoulders and collar.
- 1995/96 – Green base with yellow accents and teal stripes and arms.
- 2003/04 – Two-tone yellow horizontal stripe design.
- 2012/13 – Red top with signature club stripes on the sleeves and white accents.
- 2021/22 – White jersey with snake graphic across the front and back.
Look of the New Inter Milan Third Kit
Primarily for use in away Cup and European fixtures most season’s see Nike also launch an Inter Milan third shirt. Historically, the third tops have housed an element of fun with bold, bright designs. In recent campaigns, Nike has conceptualised a template for its third strips and input different colours that in some way reflect the club they are representing. Some examples are:
- 1991/94 – Yellow with coloured checkerboard pattern across the shoulders.
- 1995/96 – White with abstract crest striped design across the top.
- 1996/97 – Golden yellow with dark graphic stripes down the front.
- 2001/02 – Vibrant tonal orange jersey.
- 2002/03 – Two-tone yellow horizontal stripe design.
- 2012/13 – Red top with signature club stripes on the sleeves accents.
- 2015/16 – Night Rising template – yellow & black colour scheme
- 2016/17 – Transitional horizontal stripe – blue & green design
- 2017/18 – Camouflage pattern – navy & green colours
- 2021/22 – Dark polo top with vibrant multi-coloured chest design and coordinating accents
The Inter Milan Fourth Kit
In addition to away and third jerseys, Nike has also in recent years launched an new Inter Milan fourth shirt. Despite already having two active strips and a fall back, the fourth jersey is very rarely seen on the pitch. As a result of this, the 4th collection is more sought after by collectors as it is a limited-edition styling. You will also find that the fourth attire has greater freedom when it comes to the design and colouring. In recent years there has been a debate between supporters, maufacturers, clubs and officials on the need for a fourth jersey, so we could expect them to be fased out in the near future. This would only make the existing fourth kit more popular as it would become a special edition to collectors wardrobes. Some notable 4th soccer tops for the Serie A club are as such:
- 2017/18 – All white top with black accents and blue neck and sleeve piping
- 2020/21 – First instance the new team crest used. Abstract pattern and sidewards yellow sponsor. Black/blue criss cross neckline.
Why Order an Inter Milan Alternate Jersey
Of course, the iconic home colours remain the most popular choice with fans of Inter Milan, so why should you choose to opt for one these alternative designs? Each of the Inter home and away tops feature the Internazionale club crest, Nike Swoosh and sponsor logo ensuring that you will be showing your team pride if not the standard colours.
Wearing one of these alternative tops will also allow you to stand out from the crowd. Match days are awash with signature Nerazzurri tops, whereas there are less people wearing the third or fourth football kit. The current training wear collection is often also inspired by the design of the back-up strips meaning that you will be right on trend for the current Serie A campaign. Why not pick up a training jacket or tracksuit to wear alongside your jersey, we also stock a selection of those official products.
Get the Latest Inter Milan Football Kit Here
Shopping for your football gear at Soccer Box is easy. Simply choose your products and sizes and add them to the cart. Checkout online using our secure payment processor and await delivery. We offer multiple worldwide shipping options to ensure that there is an option to suit your cost and speed requirements. Should you need any assistance contact our knowledgeable customer service team via phone or email.