Items 1-24 of 107
Why Pick the New Juventus Kits?
Juve is the most successful clubs in Italy, they have won many trophies and accolades both in domestic and European competition, meaning that demand for the Juventus jerseys is huge, both within Italy and around the globe. The most popular of these strips is of course the iconic black and white Juventus football shirts that is available in our dedicated online store. Some of the major honours won since the club was founded in 1897 are listed below:
- Italian Championship/Serie A – record holders with 35 titles most recently 2018/19
- Coppa Italia – 13 trophies more than any other team
- Supercoppa Italia – 8 titles most recently 2018
- European Cup/Champions League – 1984/85 & 1995/96
- UEFA Cup – 1977, 1990, 1993
- Intercontinental Cup – Two-time champions 1985 & 1996
With league victories in every century since the 1920’s the consistency of performance and success of the team is unparalleled in Italian competition. Whether you are a lifelong supporter or new to the Old Lady, purchasing one of the official Juventus jerseys is the ideal way to highlight your team allegiance, you can compare all the latest designs in our football shirt shop.
Manufacturers of the Juventus Shirts
As the most successful club in Italy the authentic top is always popular, and as such some of the biggest sportswear manufacturers in the world have put their names to the team’s strips. Below we list the companies that have designed and manufactured the merchandise for the club:
- Kappa: 1979-2000
- Lotto: 2000-2003
- Nike: 2000-2015
- Adidas: 2015-present
Unlike many other teams the Italian giants has had long and successful relationships with a small number of sportswear manufacturers. The current deal is with Adidas. Adidas design, produce and distribute the full range of kit including home, away and third kits, training gear and accessories. We are supplied directly by Adidas and only stock genuine merchandise. The current Adidas deal is worth approximately €51 million per year and is expected to last until at least 2027, meaning that we will see the infamous Adidas stripes adorning the Juventus shirt, shorts and socks for numerous upcoming seasons.
Famous Players to Wear the Official Juventus football shirts
A club with such an impressive record of success has certainly had some of the best playerers in history on its team sheet. Juve has attracted some of the biggest stars over the years, many of their players are Italian born but there have also been a number of French, Argentinean and other nationalities of player to step out in the iconic Adidas strip. Below we take a look at some of our favourite players both past and present.
- Michel Platini: 1982-87 – Platini wore the home and away shirts, and won numerous titles during his time at the club, including 2 x Serie A, a Coppa Italia and European Cup Winners Cup.
- Alessandro Del Piero: 1993-2012 – Del Piero is to date both the player with the highest number of appearances, 705, and also the highest goal scorer 290. He holds many records and has helped the club to secure trophies in both domestic and International soccer.
- Zinedine Zidane: 1996-2001 – Zidane was a true team player, the playmaker during his time wearing the Adidas new Juventus football kit. During his time in Turin the squad won 2 Serie A titles, the UEFA Super Cup and Intercontinental Cup among other accolades.
- Gianluigi Buffon: 2000-present – Buffon is widely regarded as one of the best goalkeeper’s in the world and has stepped out in the various goalkeeper shirts on over 650 occasions to date. He has been part of many trophy winning teams and has scored many individual accolades during his time at Juventus.
- Giorgio Chiellini: 2006-present – The current captain of the 1st team at the time, he is a dependable defender as well as a capable goal-scorer from set pieces. He has won numerous titles both at club and individual level.
With so many positive contributions to the squad it was tricky to choose just five favourites. We of course didn’t mention Cristiano Ronaldo who wore the number 7 shirt for Real Madrid and transferred to Juve in 2018 for a rumoured initial fee of €100 million, making him the most expensive ever player in the Italian league. Why not look us up on social media and tell us your who your favourite playerer is and why.
Shop for the official Adidas new Juventus Jerseys now
Ongoing success and a stream of successful footballers on the team sheet has ensured that the Adidas Juventus kit is always popular, and often sells out quickly. Avoid disappointment and shop for your Adidas away kit while stocks last, in addition to the latest match shirts we also stock a fantastic range of official Adidas accessories that you may be interested in. Use our secure online cart to checkout for easy, hassle free shopping, we offer worldwide delivery options, and our customer care team is available during business hours via phone, email or online chat should you require and help before, during, or after placing an order.