Juventus Football Shirts
Shopping for the official jerseys and kit for the Italian Serie A club Juventus is easy at Soccer Box. Here in our store you can find all the latest team merchandise in junior and adult sizes. We are supplied directly by Adidas and you can pick up the boys strip, home, away or third tops and official team merchandise. But hurry authentic soccer strip is proving to be extremely popular, and stock is selling fast, so pick out your Juventus jersey, shorts and socks, then click add to cart and checkout online today.
Items 1-24 of 110
- Juventus 1984/85 Retro Home ShirtLipscore: empty product data£69.95
- Juventus Away Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£38.00
- Juventus Authentic Home Shirt 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£130.00
- Juventus Kids Home Shirt 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£55.00
- Juventus Home Shorts 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£38.00
- Juventus Pre-Match Jersey 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£60.00
- Juventus Black Backpack 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£38.00
- Juventus Kids Home Mini Kit 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£50.00
- Juventus Home Shirt 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£80.00
- Juventus Kids Home Shorts 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£28.00
- Juventus Home Socks 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£20.00
- Juventus Kids Home Socks 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£20.00
- Juventus Authentic Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£110.00
- Juventus Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£70.00
- Juventus Youth Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£50.00
- Juventus Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£38.00
- Juventus Youth Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product dataOut of stock
- Juventus Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£20.00
- Juventus Kids Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£20.00
- Juventus Away Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£70.00
- Juventus Kids Away Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£28.00
- Juventus Away Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£20.00
- Juventus Kids Away Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£20.00
- Juventus Authentic Away Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£110.00
Why Pick the New Juventus Kit?
This outstanding football team is one of the most successful clubs in Italy, they have won many trophies and accolades both in domestic and European competition, meaning that demand for the home jersey is huge, both within Italy and around the globe. The most popular of these strips is of course the iconic black and white Juventus football shirts that is available in our dedicated online store. Some of the major honours won since the football club was founded in 1897 are listed below:
- Italian Championship/Serie A – record holders with 35 titles most recently 2018/19
- Coppa Italia – 13 trophies more than any other team
- Supercoppa Italia – 8 titles most recently 2018
- European Cup/Champions League – 1984/85 & 1995/96
- UEFA Cup – 1977, 1990, 1993
- Intercontinental Cup – Two-time champions 1985 & 1996
With league victories in every century since the 1920’s the consistency of performance and success of the team is unparalleled in Italian competition. Whether you are a lifelong supporter or new to the Old Lady, purchasing one of the official tops is the ideal way to highlight your team allegiance, you can compare all the latest designs in our football shirt shop.
Manufacturers of the Juventus Shirts
As the most successful football club in Italy the authentic top is always popular with men and women, and as such some of the biggest sportswear manufacturers in the world have put their names to the team’s apparel. Below we list the companies that have designed and manufactured the merchandise for the club:
- Kappa: 1979-2000
- Lotto: 2000-2003
- Nike: 2000-2015
- Adidas: 2015-present
Unlike many other clubs the Italian giants has had long and successful relationships with a small number of sportswear manufacturers. The current deal is with Adidas. Adidas design, produce and distribute the full range of merchandise including home, away and third jerseys, training gear and Juve accessories. We are supplied directly by Adidas and only stock genuine merchandise. The current deal is worth approximately €51 million per year and is expected to last until at least 2027, meaning that we will see the infamous Adidas stripes adorning the shirt, shorts and socks for numerous upcoming seasons.
Famous Players to Wear the Official Juventus Football Kit
A club with such an impressive record of success has certainly had some of the best playerers in history on its team sheet. They have attracted some of the biggest stars over the years, many of their players are Italian born but there have also been a number of French, Argentinean and other nationalities of player to step out in the iconic Adidas strip. Below we take a look at some of our favourite players both past and present.
- Michel Platini: 1982-87 – Platini wore the home and away kits, and won numerous titles during his time at the club, including 2 x Serie A, a Coppa Italia and European Cup Winners Cup.
- Alessandro Del Piero: 1993-2012 – Del Piero is to date both the player with the highest number of appearances, 705, and also the highest goal scorer 290. He holds many records and has helped the club to secure trophies in both domestic and International soccer.
- Zinedine Zidane: 1996-2001 – Zidane was a true player, the playmaker during his time wearing the Adidas new Juventus football kit. During his time in Turin the squad won 2 Serie A titles, the UEFA Super Cup and Intercontinental Cup among other accolades.
- Gianluigi Buffon: 2000-present – Buffon is widely regarded as one of the best goalkeeper’s in the world and has stepped out in the various goalkeeper shirts on over 650 occasions to date. He has been part of many trophy winning clubss and has scored many individual accolades during his time at the club.
- Giorgio Chiellini: 2006-present – The current captain of the 1st team at the time, he is a dependable defender as well as a capable goal-scorer from set pieces. He has won numerous titles both at club and individual level.
With so many positive contributions to the squad it was tricky to choose just five favourites. We of course didn’t mention Cristiano Ronaldo who wore the number 7 shirt for Real Madrid and transferred in 2018 for a rumoured initial fee of €100 million, making him the most expensive ever player in the Italian league. Why not look us up on social media and tell us your who your favourite playerer is and why.
Shop for the official Adidas new Juventus Jerseys now
Ongoing success and a stream of successful players on the team sheet has ensured that the Adidas strip is always popular, and often sells out quickly. Avoid disappointment and shop for your Adidas away top while stocks last, in addition to the latest match Football shirts we also stock a fantastic range of official Adidas accessories that you may be interested in. Use our secure online cart to checkout for easy, hassle free shopping, we offer worldwide delivery options, and our customer care team is available during business hours via phone, email or online chat should you require and help before, during, or after placing an order.