Styling of the Juventus Away Shirt
Of course, the most popular purchase for fans is the home strip, and if that is on your wish list you can purchase your home kit. However, each season Adidas also launches a brand-new strip, that makes an equally fantastic purchase for supporters of this Italian football club, and you can order yours right here.
New strip colour schemes offer more variety and stylistic licence for manufacturer Adidas. In recent years the kit has featured numerous different colour schemes, the colours to feature most often are blue, white, yellow and pink. Below we pick out some of our favourite jerseys from the past. Look us up on social media and post pictures of your favourite Juventus away shirt, we love to hear from other passionate soccer supporters.
- 1985/86: yellow jersey with blue accents. Blue oversized polo style collar with v-shaped insert, and sleeve edging. Kappa and Ariston sponsor logo and two-stars.
- 1998/99: white Kappa jersey with polo neck collar. Black trim around the neckline and on the sleeves, that include repeating Kappa logo tape. Club crest and sponsor logo.
- 2009/10: light grey top with two diagonal stripes running from the left shoulder to right hem, one black and one white stripe. Rounded neckline with black band and sleeve cuffs. Nike Swoosh, club crest and sponsor logo.
- 2011/12: Striking bright pink and black shirt. Off-centre star graphic on the front, Nike and sponsor logos and club crest. Crew-neck collar and wide neckband.
- 2016/17: Two-tone blue Juve jersey featuring darker central vertical stripe and lighter stripes to the sides. White and black neckband and sleeve trim, white Adidas shoulder stripes. Adidas logo, club crest and Jeep sponsor.
If you’re not keen on the look or colour scheme of the latest strip. but prefer a different aesthetic to the iconic black and white vertical stripes, you might like to consider the third jersey as an alternative. You can see the latest 3rd football kit here.
Why Choose the Juventus Away Football strip?
With three new strips released each season choosing between them can be difficult. We think that the soccer Juventus away kit is a great choice, and whether you purchase just the jersey or a souvenir as well you will be making a fantastic selection. Here are some great reasons to pick an soccer shirt.
- Stand out from the crowd – with most fans wearing black and white you will look more unique in your Juve shirt.
- For more variety each season regularly choosing the jersey is an ideal option, and great if you black and white vertical stripes don’t suit your taste.
- Away games are much more difficult for the 1st team squad with less fans cheering them on, wearing the outfit shows your allegiance during these fixtures.
- With more design freedom fans can have huge reactions to the styling of the jerseys, making them exceptionally popular or universally hated, this passion quickly turns shirts into collector items.
Popular outfits tend to sell out quickly, but if there is a recent jersey that is missing from your collection you may be in luck. In our special offers store we have home, away and third kit as well as training wear and accessories all at reduced prices, but stock and sizes are limited, take a look now and see if we have what you are looking for.
Order Your Juventus Away Jersey
Now that you have decided on the strip, be sure to place your order before we sell out. The shirt is available in junior and adult sizes while stocks last. Checkout online and choose from one of our worldwide shipping options. Our customer service team is available should you need any assistance before, during or after ordering your Juventus merchandise.