JUVENTUS HOME Kit
DESIGN OF THE JUVENTUS HOME SHIRT
Since 1903, the Juventus jersey has featured alternating black and white vertical stripes, this colour scheme arose due to one of their team members requesting new kit from a contact in England who was a Notts County supporter, he shipped over their black and white striped shirts. These colours where thought to be aggressive and powerful, and Juventus has stuck with them ever since. Prior to 1903, pink shirts along with a black tie were worn, pink is often used today as a trim colour and for the Juventus away football kit that can also be purchased at Soccer Box.
The black and white stripes of the Juventus shirt make radical design changes difficult, however each season the manufacturers tweak the design to varying degrees to ensure a new, modern Juventus kit is available. Below we look back on some past designs of the jersey, you can look us up on social media and tell us which shirt was your favourite and why.
- 1995/96: Designed by Kappa this edition of the Juventus jersey features black and white sleeve cuffs, and an interesting neckline with polo style collar and white v-shaped insert adorned with the club crest.
- 2003/04: Black and white vertical stripes on ¾ of the shirt, with a wide white hemline and flank panels. Rounded neckline with white insert and black piping. Yellow Nike Swoosh and sponsor logo, full colour Juventus crest.
- 2007/08: Sleek and understated Juventus home shirt with wider black and white stripes. Pink neckline trim and Nike logo. Opposite sleeve detail one with central black stripe the other with white.
- 2016/17: Wider black and white stripes, the black stripes include white pinstripe detail. Rounded neckline with black band. Plain white back panel with mesh detail. Adidas and Jeep sponsor logos, Juventus crest and Italian flag detail.
- 2019/20: Bold half and half Juventus shirt with opposite sleeves and thinner central pink stripe. Black back box detail to house lettering. Updated crest, Adidas shoulder stripes and logo, outlined Jeep sponsor.
If you’re not keen on the recent new Juventus soccer jersey, or want to opt for a different colour scheme and style, head over to our Juventus football shirt shop where you can compare all the latest jerseys that we have available and pick out the design that best suits your tastes.
CHOOSING YOUR JUVE HOME KIT
Many younger supporters like to have the full day match look, the same as what is worn by their favourite Juventus footballers. The Juventus kids home kit is the perfect option for children age 18months – 7 years, this product includes the full home kit and is exceptional value. We stock the Juventus shirt, shorts and football socks as individual purchases for youth ages 7-14 years and adult sizes.
Purchasing larger sizes individually allows you to mix and match. Some supporters just want to wear the Juventus jersey, others want the full kit, you can choose the items that suit your needs. As opposed to buying the full Juve home kit you might want to match your Juventus football shirt with a jacket or tracksuit that could be found in our Juventus training wear store.
When you buy your Juventus kit from us you can choose to add a name and number to your jersey. We stock name blocks of the official lettering for several Juventus players. You can see which player names we stock by clicking on the shirt of your choice and interacting with the available options. The most popular option currently is the Ronaldo Juventus home jersey.
Currently Juventus football club play their home fixtures at the Juventus Stadium, also known as the Allianz Arena for commercial purposes. This purpose-built ground has a capacity of 41,507 supporters and opened in 2011. Prior to this the club has called many different stadiums ‘home’. Below we list previous Juventus grounds:
- Parco del Valentino & Parco Cittadella – 1897-98
- Piazza d’Armi Stadium – 1898-1908
- Corso Re Umberto – 1905-06
- Corso Sebastopoli Camp – 1909-22
- Corso Marsiglia Camp – 1922-33
- Stadio Mussolini Stadium (renamed Stadio Comunale Vittorio Pozzo)– 1933-1990
- Stadio delle Alpi – 1990-2006
- Stadio Olimpico (formerly Stadio Comunale) – 2006-11
- Juventus Stadium (known as Allianz Arena since 2017) – 2011-present
Wherever they play Juventus attracts huge numbers of supporters cheering on the team. If you’re lucky enough to attend matches at the Allianz Arena, then the new Juventus kit is a must. From the stands or following the teams progress from afar wearing the latest home kit and merchandise is the ideal why to highlight your team allegiance. Head over to our Juventus football accessories store to pick up every day products adorned with the Juventus crest and black and white colour scheme.
Order Your Juventus Football Kit Here
The Juventus kit is the club’s most popular kit, and if it is on your must-have list, we suggest you act fast to avoid disappointment. Shop with us for the official Adidas Juventus kit including the shirt, shorts and socks while stocks last. Checkout online using our secure shopping cart, we offer worldwide delivery options for your convenience. Take a look at recent reviews, we are very proud of our 5* Trustpilot rating and work tirelessly to ensure excellent customer service with every order.