Shopping for the official football shirt, shorts, socks, training gear and accessories for Italian Serie A club Juventus is easy at Soccer Box. Here in our Juventus kit store you can find all the latest team kit and merchandise in junior and adult sizes. We are supplied directly by Adidas and you can pick up the Juventus kids kit, home, away or third jersey and other team official merchandise. But hurry Juventus football kit is proving to be extremely popular, and stock is selling fast, so pick out your Juve kit, click add to cart and checkout online today.
Why Pick the Juventus Football Kit?
Juventus is the most successful club in Italian football, they have won many trophies and accolades both in domestic and European competition, meaning that demand for the Juventus kit is huge, both within Italy and around the globe. The most popular of these kits is of course the iconic black and white Juventus home football kit that is available in our dedicated online store. Some of the major honours won since the club was founded in 1897 are listed below:
- Italian Football Championship/Serie A – record holders with 35 titles most recently 2018/19
- Coppa Italia – 13 trophies more than any other club
- Supercoppa Italia – 8 titles most recently 2018
- European Cup/Champions League – 1984/85 & 1995/96
- UEFA Cup – 1977, 1990, 1993
- Intercontinental Cup – Two-time champions 1985 & 1996
With league victories in every century since the 1920’s the consistency of performance and success at Juventus FC is unparalleled in Italian football. Whether you are a lifelong supporter or new to the Old Lady purchasing one of the Juve jerseys is the ideal way to highlight your team allegiance, you can compare all the latest designs in our Juventus football shirt shop.
Manufacturers of the Juventus Soccer Kit
As the most successful club in Italian football the Juventus kit is always popular, and as such some of the biggest sportswear manufacturers in the world have put their names to the team’s kits. Below we list the companies that have designed and manufactured the Juventus football kit:
- Kappa: 1979-2000
- Lotto: 2000-2003
- Nike: 2000-2015
- Adidas: 2015-present
Unlike many other clubs Juventus has had long and successful relationships with a small number of sportswear manufacturers. The current deal is with Adidas. Adidas design, produce and distribute the full range of Juventus soccer kit including home, away and third kits, Juventus training gear and accessories. We are supplied directly by Adidas and only stock the genuine Juventus kit. The current Adidas deal is worth approximately €51 million per year and is expected to last until at least 2027, meaning that we will see the infamous Adidas stripes adorning the Juve soccer kit for numerous upcoming seasons.
Famous Players to Wear the Official Juve Kit
A club with such an impressive record of success has certainly had some of the best footballers in history on its team sheet. Juventus has attracted some of the biggest stars over the years, many of their players are Italian born but there have also been a number of French, Argentinean and other nationalities of player to step out in the iconic Juventus strip. Below we take a look at some of our favourite Juventus players both past and present.
- Michel Platini: 1982-87 – Platini wore the number Juventus football kit and won numerous titles during his time at the club, including 2 x Serie A, a Coppa Italia and European Cup Winners Cup.
- Alessandro Del Piero: 1993-2012 – Del Piero is to date both the Juventus player with the highest number of appearances, 705, and also the highest goal scorer 290. He holds many club records and has helped the club to secure trophies in both domestic and International football.
- Zinedine Zidane: 1996-2001 – Zidane was a true team player, the playmaker during his time wearing the Juventus football kit. During his time in Turin the squad won 2 Serie A titles, the UEFA Super Cup and Intercontinental Cup among other accolades.
- Gianluigi Buffon: 2000-present – Buffon is widely regarded as one of the best goalkeeper’s in the world and has stepped out in the Juventus goalkeeper kit on over 650 occasions to date. He has been part of many trophy winning teams and has scored many individual accolades during his time at Juventus.
- Giorgio Chiellini: 2006-present – The current captain at Juventus, he is a dependable defender as well as capable goal-scorer from set pieces. He has won numerous titles both at club and individual level.
With so many positive contributions to the squad it was tricky to choose just five favourites. We of course didn’t mention Cristiano Ronaldo who wears the number 7 Juventus soccer kit and transferred to Juve in 2018 for a rumoured initial fee of €100 million, making him the most expensive ever player in the Italian football league. Why not look us up on social media and tell us your who your favourite Juventus footballer is and why.
Shop the Official Adidas Juventus Kit Now
Ongoing success and a stream of successful footballers on the team sheet has ensured that the Juventus kit is always popular, and often sells out quickly. Avoid disappointment and shop for your Adidas Juventus football kit while stocks last, in addition to the latest match kits we also stock a fantastic range of official Adidas Juventus accessories that you may be interested in. Use our secure online cart to checkout for easy, hassle free shopping, we offer worldwide delivery options, and our customer care team is available during business hours via phone, email or online chat should you require and help before, during, or after placing an order.