Design of the Juventus Third Shirt
Each season Adidas launches a new Juventus 3rd shirt, a third kit is a reasonably recent phenomenon and often these kits are reserved for use in away European and Cup fixtures, so for Juventus the third kit is primarily seen in away Champions League and Coppa Italia football matches.
Third kits are a great choice for supporters who prefer variation on the colour scheme of their football shirt. However, if it is the iconic black and white kit you are looking for you can shop the official Juventus home kit here. In recent seasons there has been various colour palettes of the Juventus third jersey, blue, black and grey are most frequently used but there have also been red, yellow, pink, green and white editions. Below we look at some of our favourite Juve third shirts.
- 2004/05: Grey and pink Juventus third shirt, front vertical stripe design, with stripes are varying thicknesses. Pale pink piping and sleeve detail. Centrally placed club crest; manufactured by Nike.
- 2008/09: Black Juventus third jersey with subtle block design in the fabric, plain white sleeves with bold black shoulders. White Nike Swoosh, club crest and printed sponsor logo.
- 2016/17: White V-neck Juventus 3rd shirt, raglan sleeves with black zebra style print sleeve graphic. Adidas stripes on the flanks and chest logo, Jeep sponsor, club crest.
- 2017/18: Unique khaki green Juve 3rd jersey, wide white and narrower black horizontal chest stripe housing Adidas logo, club crest and Italian flag badge, rounded neckline with black band and sleeve trim.
- 2019/20: Multi-tone bright blue Juve third shirt with all-over graphic pattern. Rounded neckline with white piping on the back collar, Adidas shoulder stripes and front logo, updated Juventus crest, and printed Jeep sponsor logo.
Wearing the Juventus third kit is an excellent way to show your team support wherever the squad is playing. As the kit is designed primarily for European and Cup use there is usually also a selection of Juventus training wear that is designed to coordinate with the 3rd kit. Whether it is the current seasons training jacket, or simply the complete third kit with the shirt, Juventus third shorts and socks you can shop the full collection right here at Soccer Box.
Order the Official Juventus 3rd Kit Now
With a new kit being launched each season the current Juventus third kit is always limited in supply. Some designs are more popular than others, and production quantity is set far in advance of distribution, meaning that there is no telling whether this seasons Juventus 3rd shirt will sell out quickly and be almost impossible to find, or whether it will be available throughout the season. Our best advice is, if you love the look of the new Juventus third jersey avoid disappointment and order yours today. If we have already sold out, head over to our Juventus jersey shop where you can see all the latest designs and what is still in stock and available to order.
Shopping at Soccer Box for your Juventus third football kit is easy and hassle free. Checkout online using our secure payment processor, choose from a range of worldwide delivery options and await delivery of your new Juve 3rd shirt, shorts and socks. Should you need to contact us at any point our helpful customer care team are available during business hours via phone, email and online chat.