Design of the Juventus Third Kit
Each season Adidas launches a new Juve 3rd shirt, which is a reasonably recent phenomenon and often these strips are reserved for use in away European and Cup fixtures, so for the third kit is primarily seen in away Champions League and Coppa Italia football matches.
Third kits are a great choice for supporters who prefer variation on the colour scheme of their football shirt. However, if it is the iconic dark and white kit you are looking for you can shop the official Juve home kit here. In recent seasons there has been various colour palettes of the third jersey, blue, black and grey are most frequently used but there have also been red, yellow, pink, green and white editions. Below we look at some of our favourite Juve third shirts.
- 2004/05: Grey and pink third shirt, front vertical stripe design, with stripes are varying thicknesses. Pale pink piping and sleeve detail. Centrally placed club crest; manufactured by Nike.
- 2008/09: Black third jersey with subtle block design in the fabric, plain sleeves with bold black shoulders. Nike Swoosh, team crest and printed sponsor logo.
- 2016/17: White V-neck top, raglan sleeves with black zebra style print sleeve graphic. Adidas stripes on the flanks and chest logo, Jeep sponsor, crest.
- 2017/18: Unique khaki green Juve third jersey, wide white and narrower dark horizontal chest stripe housing Adidas logo, crest and Italian flag badge, rounded neckline with dark band and sleeve trim.
- 2019/20: Multi-tone bright blue Juve third shirt with all-over graphic pattern. Rounded neckline with piping on the back collar, Adidas shoulder stripes and front logo, updated club crest, and printed Jeep sponsor logo.
Wearing the Juventus third kit is an excellent way to show your team support wherever the squad is playing. As the kit is designed primarily for European and Cup use there is usually also a selection of training wear that is designed to coordinate with the Juventus 3rd kit. Whether it is the current seasons training jacket, or simply the complete third kit with the shirt, third shorts and socks you can shop the full collection right here at Soccer Box.
Order the Official Juventus 3rd top Now
With a new kit being launched each season the current third strip is always limited in supply. Some designs are more popular than others, and production quantity is set far in advance of distribution, meaning that there is no telling whether this seasons Juventus third kit will sell out quickly and be almost impossible to find, or whether it will be available throughout the season. Our best advice is, if you love the look of the new third jersey avoid disappointment and order yours today. If we have already sold out, head over to our Juv jersey shop where you can see all the latest designs and what is still in stock and available to order.
Shopping at Soccer Box for your Juventus third football kit is easy and hassle free. Checkout online using our secure payment processor, choose from a range of worldwide delivery options and await delivery of your new Juventus 3rd kit, shorts and socks. Should you need to contact us at any point our helpful customer care team are available during business hours via phone, email and online chat.