- Galatasaray Kids (Boys Youth) Home Jersey 2014 - 2015Special Price £17.55 Was £44.99
- Galatasaray Kids (Boys Youth) Home Shorts 2014 - 2015Special Price £8.58 Was £21.99
- Galatasaray Kids (Boys Youth) Away Jersey 2014 - 2015Special Price £17.55 Was £44.99
- Galatasaray Kids (Boys Youth) Away Shorts 2014 - 2015Special Price £7.80 Was £19.99
- Galatasaray Kids (Boys Youth) Third Jersey 2014 - 2015Special Price £17.55 Was £44.99
- Galatasaray Kids (Boys Youth) Home Football Shirt 2013 - 2014Special Price £7.98 Was £41.99
History of Galatasaray Football Club
Officially known as Galatasaray Spor Kulübü, this Turkish team was established in 1905 and has been successful in domestic competitions for many years. Displaying everlasting respect to where it all started, the club was named Galatasaray after the school that the original 1905 players attended.
Situated just under 16KM North of Istanbul city centre, is the club’s home ground, Türk Telekom Stadı. When entering the stadium you will see a united display of dedicated supporters wearing the signature Galatasaray home shirt. Inspired by the colours used in their home kit, the team is nick named ‘Sarı-Kırmızılılar’ which means ‘Yellow-Reds’.
Galatasaray has been successful in their local leagues as well as the European based competitions over their 112 years playing. Most of their trophies have been acquired in the Super Lig, followed closely behind by the Türkiye Kupası. In total they have achieved an impressive amount of 94 wins.
• Super Lig Winners – 20 trophies
• Türkiye Kupası Winners – 17 trophies
• Süper Kupa Winners – 15 trophies
• Istanbul Football League Winners – 15 trophies
• TSYD Cup Winners – 12 trophies
• Chancellor Cup Winners – 5 trophies
• Istanbul Football Cup Winners – 1941/42, 1942/43
• Istanbul Shield Winners – 1932/33
• Union Club Cup Winners – 1909
• Milli Küme Şampiyonası Winners – 1938/39
• Amatör Futbol Şampiyonası Winners – 1953
• Atatürk Gazi Cup Winners – 1928
• 50. Yıl Cup Winners - 1973
• UEFA Super Cup Winners – 2000
• UEFA Cup Winners – 1999/2000
Nike Manufactures the Galatasaray Kits
Back in 2011, the soccer team signed a contract with Nike to produce the Galatasaray kits and sportswear ranges. After working together for 3 years, they extended their agreement to a further 10 years, taking them to 2024. Securing a longer term contract together, Nike would have been partnered with Galatasaray for 13 years when it comes to expire.
Previous Sportswear Manufacturers
Before signing the agreement with their current manufacturer, Galatasaray has worked with a variety of other sporting goods brands. Covering 9 years over two contracts, Adidas is one of the club’s longest contracts. As well as that, they have also partnered with Lotto and Umbro in between contracts with Adidas.
• Adidas – 1997 to 2000
• Lotto – 2000 to 2002
• Umbro – 2002 to 2005
• Adidas – 2005 to 2011
• Nike – 2011 to present
Order the Galatasaray Football Shirts from Soccer Box.
We purchase our entire stock directly from the manufacturers, you can be assured that you are receiving a 100% authentic item of Galatasaray sportswear. Proven to be a popular buy, the Galatasaray football home shirt will be a quick seller, so grab yours today while stock’s last.
Complete your order today online using our secure payment system or place it over the phone by giving us a call during our opening hours listed at the top of the page. We recognize that supporters of this Turkish team are situated all over the globe which is why we pride ourselves on our selection of speedy worldwide delivery.