Atletico Madrid Away Kit, Jersey, Shorts and Socks
Atletico Madrid is undoubtedly one of the biggest clubs in Spanish football, and demand for team gear not just in Spain, but around the world is massive. We stock a full range of apparel here at Soccer Box and this is the alternate kit section. Here you can shop for the official shirt, shorts and socks in kids and adult sizes. You can also get your hands on the 3rd jerseys too! Hurry, these pieces are selling fast, so order yours today.
OFFAtletico Madrid Away Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £48.97 Was £69.95
- Atletico Madrid Kids Away Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product data
OFFAtletico Madrid Away Shorts 2021/22Lipscore: empty product data
OFFAtletico Madrid Kids Away Socks 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £11.87 Was £16.95
OFFAtletico Madrid Away Socks 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £11.87 Was £16.95
OFFAtletico Madrid Third Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £48.97 Was £69.95
HISTORY OF THE ATLETICO MADRID AWAY KIT
Everyone knows that red and white is an iconic style for the home kit, however unlike some other clubs there is no particular colour scheme or design for the away. Over the past 30 years the club has worn red, blue, purple, yellow, black, white, grey and gold coloured attire. This variety offers fans a new option each season and keeps the team looking fresh and vibrant. Some notable styles they have worn are:
- 1975/80 – First away used, plain blue with woven crest.
- 1983/84 – Bright red top with white and blue stripes across the chest and shoulders. Crimson collared neckline.
- 1994/95 – Navy with bright red sash and white flecks with patterned collar.
- 1997/98 – Dark blue with red and white textured striping across the chest and zig zag patterned collar.
- 1998/99 – White piping on dark blue top with red and white stripe down the left side.
- 2002/03 – Black top with gold outline and side panels.
- 2003/04 – All yellow shirt with black banding on sleeves and collar outline.
- 2005/06 – Yellow and navy stripes with block coloured sleeved and neck.
- 2006/07 – Throwback to classic design with white and blue block colours.
- 2010/11 – Bright blue with red and white stripe down the centre.
- 2013/14 – Golden body with black sleeves.
- 2014/15 – Tonal grey base with accents.
- 2020/21 – Dark blue with red details.
- 2021/22 – Deep navy with crimson accents and paint stroke detailing.
Do you have a favourite Atletico Madrid away jersey from the past? Look us up on social media and share pictures of your favourite away gear. And keep this page bookmarked and check back for the latest shirt releases to see and purchase the newest designs when they become available.
STYLE OF THE ATLETICO MADRID Football Strips
Although an away strip is more widely used, occasionally a third collection is introduced for the team. Due to the sporadic release aspect, it makes them a limited-edition staple in a supporters wardrobe. Therefore, while shopping here at Soccer Box you can also pick up the latest or previous 3rd shirt for your number one team too. Some of the most iconic launches are listed below:
- 1987/90 – Blue top with white and red stripes across shoulders.
- 1995/97 – Split white and bright blue base with stripe down the centre and red tied neckline
- 2014/15 – Golden body with black sleeves.
- 2017/18 – Dark teal abstract pattern with bright pink accents.
- 2018/19 – Blue tonal striped abstract pattern with orange details.
- 2019/20 – Light blue with subtle stripes and navy accents.
- 2020/21 – Vibrant yellow pattern with black details.
- 2021/22 – Bright blue with red and white striped sleeve, neck and side panels.
Order the Atletico Alternate Strips Here
Buying the alternate shirts offers great value to fans. The club rarely has a 3rd top meaning that the away is worn more often, and is used for La Liga, Cup and European away fixtures throughout the season. So, order yours today, and cheer on the squad as they aim to win an array of trophies.
We stock the Atletico Madrid gear in kids and adult sizes. The junior strip is available for kids from age 6-15 years, and adult sizes Small - XX-Large are also available. Also look out for discounts on previous seasons gear, as these are often reduced and give you the opportunity to buy official kits at exceptionally low prices.
Take a look at the stock we currently have available and use the menu on the left of your screen to view other team merchandise such as training wear. We are supplied directly by Nike guaranteeing that you are ordering official football kits. With competitive prices, secure checkout and fast worldwide delivery options make Soccer Box your first stop for all football related purchases.