Real Madrid Third Kit
Official Real Madrid third jersey, shorts and football socks available to order now. Here in our Real Madrid third kit shop you can order the latest 3rd kit in a full range of junior and adult sizes. For the youngest of supporters, we stock the Real Madrid junior third kit, that is available for children aged 18 months – 6 years, and includes the official shirt, shorts and socks for one low price. For older kids age 7-14 years as well as men’s sizes small – 2x-large we stock the Real Madrid third shirt, shorts and football socks, these can all be purchased individually or look out for special bundle deals allowing you to save when purchasing the full kit.
- Real Madrid Adidas Third Authentic Shirt 2018/19 (Adults)Special Price £68.99 Was £99.99
Styling of the Real Madrid Third Jersey
Real Madrid have had a third kit most seasons since the late 1990’s, originally many clubs used the previous seasons away kit as a 3rd kit, however more recently Adidas has been launching specifically designed third football kits. These kits are generally reserved for use in European and Cup tournaments. We often find that in years that Real Madrid perform exceptionally well in the UEFA Champions League their third kit is in high demand.
In recent seasons Adidas has launched a variety of colour schemes for the Real Madrid third kits, including navy blue, light blue, orange, red and grey. The variation in colours each season helps to make the 3rd shirt a more appealing purchase than white Real Madrid home shirt for many fans. Below we take a look at some of our favourite Real Madrid third jerseys from past seasons
- 1996/97: Unique quartered design Real Madrid 3rd jersey, two white squares and two squares with a graduating purple colour and purple geometric pattern. Dark purple polo collar, with purple shoulder and right sleeve detail.
- 2001/02: Petrol blue Real Madrid third shirt with navy underarm panels, and navy oversized v-shaped neckline. White trim and Adidas sleeve stripes. Adidas logo and club crest on the front.
- 2007/08: Black Real Madrid 3rd shirt with curved grass green inserts on the front. White Adidas shoulder and sleeve stripes. Crew-neck collar. Adidas logo placed centrally below the collar on the front, crest and bwin.com sponsor logo.
- 2013/14: Bright orange Real Madrid third jersey. Wide v-shaped neckline with black neckband. Black Adidas 3-stripes on the shoulders, and Fly Emirates logo on the front, full-colour club badge.
- 2019/20: Striking mint green Real Madrid third football shirt. Navy detailing including Adidas stripes, logo and sponsor logo. Cross-over V-neck with white and navy neckband and sleeve cuff detailing.
What was your favourite Real Madrid third soccer jersey? Look us up on social media and share pictures with us of your favourite designs from previous seasons. Head over to our Real Madrid shirt store where you can see all the official Adidas jerseys that we currently have available to order.
Order Real Madrid 3rd Kit Now
Used primarily for Cup and Champions League fixtures the Real Madrid shirt, shorts and socks are a popular choice. Did you know, that there is usually a selection of Real Madrid training gear to match the third kit? This is also available to purchase at Soccer Box.
We are supplied directly by Adidas guaranteeing that you will receive the official Real Madrid third kit when you order from us. But hurry, stock is limited. Avoid disappointment and place your order for the brand-new Real Madrid 3rd shirt, shorts and socks before we sell out. Remember, we have kids and adult sizes, we offer worldwide delivery options, and our customer service team is available during business hours should you need any assistance before, during or after placing an order.