- Real Madrid Adidas Dark Grey Sweat Top 2018/19 (Kids)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £24.14 Was £34.99
Why Pick the Real Madrid Kit?
The champions league winners 2022 are one of the most successful clubs in the world, having won a consistent stream of trophies throughout their history. Since their first Copa del Rey win in 1905 up until the present day, the players wearing the merchandise have secured numerous titles in both domestic and International matches. Below we list the major tournaments in which they compete and how many trophies they have secured up to the time of writing (March 2020):
- La Liga: 33 most recently 2016/17
- Copa del Rey: 19 most recently 2013/14
- Supercopa de España: 11 most recently 2019/20
- UEFA Champions League: 13 titles
- UEFA Cup: 2 time champions
- UEFA Super Cup: 4 trophies
- Intercontinental Cup: 1960, 1998 & 2002
- FIFA Club World Cup: 3 most recently 2018
This great Spanish club attracts supporters from around the globe, the best way to highlight your support for the mighty Vikings is with a piece of official strip. Take a look at the new Real Madrid shirts we have available to order and be ready for the team’s next big match.
Adidas are the Manufacturers for the club
Adidas is synonymous with the the La Liga giants, as they have been the long-term manufacturers for the club. Adidas produces the full range of merchandise including the iconic white Home Kit, away and third jerseys as well as training jerseys and accessories, and you can shop the full collection right here at Soccer Box.
Of course, the soccer shirt has been manufactured by companies other than Adidas, as identified in the list below:
- Adidas: 1980-1985
- Hummel: 1985-1994
- Kelme: 1994-1998
- Adidas: 1998-Present
As you can see the iconic three-stripe Adidas logo has adorned the Real Madrid kits for over 20 years. In 2019 the directors completed a new deal that will ensure the three-stripes adorn the strips until at least 2028. The deal is worth a record breaking £1.4billion, it includes over £8m worth of teamwear and accessories, a 20% sales profit and Adidas having their largest retail space in the world within the planned Bernabéu Stadium redevelopment.
Famous Players to Wear the Club Jerseys
A club as successful as as the spanish champions is certain to have a long history of attracting some of the best footballers in the world. Indeed, the club’s team-sheet is always packed with players, making it very difficult to pick out the best! Below is our best-5, look us up on social media and share your list with us too.
- Alfredo Di Stéfano: 1953-1964 – During 11 seasons wearing the shirt Di Stéfano made an impressive 396 appearances and scored 308 goals. He helped the club secure 8 La Liga titles, a Copa del Rey and 5 consecutive European Cup’s.
- Raúl: 1994-2010 – Raúl sported the captain’s armband from 2003-2010, he heads the list for most appearances fot the club with 741, winning a total of 16 trophies with the club in both domestic and International tournaments.
- Iker Casillas: 1999-2015 – Casillas joined the club at only 9 years of age and wore the Youths goalkeeper jersey for the first team for 16 seasons. During his time in goal with the club he helped to secure 19 trophies and also won numerous personal accolades.
- Zinedine Zidane: 2001-2006 – As a player, wearing the shirt, Zidane helped the club secure both domestic and International trophies. He returned to the club as a manager winning back-to-back Champions League for 3 seasons, the FIFA Club World Cup twice and a Li Liga title in 2016/17.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: 2009-2018 – Arguably the most well-known player, his number 7 Real Madrid shirt was one of the most requested of all soccer jerseys. Ronaldo remains the clubs highest goal scorer by a large margin with 450 goals from 438 appearances. He helped the club secure 15 trophies, as well as many personal accolades including 5 FIFA Ballon d’Or awards.
Football merchandise for the Whole Family
Whether you are shopping for the kids strips or larger sizes we have everything you need right here at Soccer Box. In home, away and third colour schemes we stock the great value little boys strip, which is an official Adidas product and includes the set all for one low price.
For larger junior and men’s sizes the jersey, shorts and socks are sold individually allowing you to mix and match whatever you require. We offer some options for printing on the Real Madrid shirts, these often include name blocks for specific players, such as Hazard 7 which can be added to the home, away or third shirt.
You may also be interested in the authentic training wear, that includes official Adidas products that coordinate perfectly with the match day strip, including jackets, training tops and track pants. Or head over to the souvenirs store where you will find a great range of official club accessories including scarves, hats, soccer balls and the popular Adidas backpack.
Shop the Adidas Range Today
Such is the popularity of this iconic club that it often sells out quickly, so avoid disappointment and order yours today. We are supplied directly by Adidas guaranteeing that you will receive genuine soccer products when you shop with us. Our shopping cart is secure, and we offer worldwide delivery options for your convenience. Should you need any assistance before, during or after placing an order our customer service team is available via phone, email or online chat during business hours.