Design of the Belgium Away Jersey
In the past, the away tops were primarily white in colour. However, since the year 2000 new editions of the jersey have varied more in colour scheme with black being predominant, but yellow and grey shirts have also been launched. If you are looking for the iconic red jersey head over to the Belgium home shirt store.
Below we pick out some of our favourite jerseys designs from previous seasons. Look us up on social media and share pictures of your favourites with us and tell us why you like it, we love to engage with other passionate football supporters.
- 1980/82: White jersey, with v-shaped neckline and striking black oversized neckband. Black, red and yellow shoulder stripes, dark sleeve cuffs, centrally placed crest and Adidas logo on the right chest.
- 1996/98: Simple white football shirt with subtle crest logo on the front. Red polo style collar, with triangular neckline insert, red, yellow and black sleeve trim. Diadora logo and badge placed on the front either side of the collar insert.
- 2014/15: Striking black top with one red and one yellow vertical stripe running from the right shoulder to left hemline. Rounded neckline with red, yellow and dark trim, and coordinating sleeve cuffs. Burda sports logos and Belgian crest.
- 2016/17: Unique light blue/grey soccer jersey with three horizontal stripes across the midline, one each black, yellow and red. 3-Adidas stripes on the flanks, Adidas logo and national badge on the chest.
- 2018/19: Simple yet bold yellow shirt with two-tone horizontal stripe style. Rounded neckline with black neckband. Two black and one red Adidas shoulder stripes, Adidas logo and Belgium badge on the chest.
Why Choose a Belgium Away Kit?
Match days for the Belgium national team usually feature a sea of supporters wearing the home shirt, so why should you opt instead for the jersey? There are lots of great reason, we will take a look at some of them below.
- You will stand out from the crowd. Whether it is a white, dark or yellow shirt you will be certain to stand out as a Belgian fan.
- Differing colour schemes each season mean more variety, making it a great choice particularly if you’re not keen on the red/black combination.
- Away fixtures are generally more difficult for the footballer, as there are fewer travelling supporters. Wearing the jersey shows your unwavering support especially during these tougher matches.
- Alongside the match day kits Adidas also launch a training wear collection, the design and colour scheme of this usually takes inspiration from the kit. Take a look at the latest range of Belgium training gear to wear with your new shirt.
Of course, there is no reason to limit yourself to just one shirt! You can shop the full range of match day kit as well as training wear and additional accessories in our Belgium kit shop. Treat yourself today, but hurry stock is limited, and Belgium merchandise is selling quickly.
Order Belgium Football Shirts Today
From the little boys set that includes the shirt, shorts and socks, to the kids away jersey as well as adult sizes we have got the complete kit available to order. Demand for the football tops increases during major tournaments such as the European Championship or World Cup, so be sure to place your order while stock lasts. We offer worldwide delivery options, and should you require any assistance before, during or after placing an order our customer service team are available during business hours via phone, email or online chat.