Styling of the France Away Jersey
White is the traditional away colour scheme for France. The France away football shirt is usually white with blue and red design elements. The jersey is usually paired with white shorts but on occasion they have worn blue away shorts. The France away socks are also either white or blue, the most common look is an all-white France away kit, however very occasionally there has been a red France away jersey with blue shorts and socks combination released. To view the complete collection of the latest home and away shirts head over to our France jersey store.
Below we take a look at some of our favourite France away shirts from the past. If you want to join in the conversation look us up on social media and tell us what jersey your favourite was and why, we love to hear from other passionate soccer fans.
- 1980/81: Elegant white France away shirt with grey pinstripe design, red and blue Adidas sleeve stripes. Rounded neckline with blue band and blue sleeve cuffs. FFF crest and Adidas Original logo on the front.
- 1992/93: White France away jersey with subtle vertical stripe pattern. Bold blue, red, blue vertical stripe shoulder design creating a triangular look. V-shaped neckline with oversize collar. Adidas logo and crest.
- 2006/08: Unique away shirt with transitional half and half red and blue horizontal chest stripe. Red body shaping outline and slight raised collar detailing. Adidas logo and France crest.
- 2011/13: Bold Parisian inspired France away football shirt, white and blue horizontal stripe design. Rounded neckline with white neckband. Blue Nike Swoosh and crest housed in a white shield.
- 2016/17: White France away soccer jersey, with blue right sleeve and back yoke, and red left sleeve and back yoke. Navy blue flank stripes and collar trim. V-shaped neckline. Nike logo and FFF crest.
Occasional France Third Kit Releases
Due to the nature of International football third kits are not very often called for. The most popular kit for any national team is the home kit and you can shop here for your France home football kit. Occasionally in between World Cup and European Championship years the manufacturer will release a ‘third kit’, this is primarily worn for away qualification matches and precedes the launch of the new France World Cup or Euro kits.
There have not been many editions of the France third kit, meaning that they are rare, and much sought after. Next time Nike launch a France third shirt be sure to purchase yours quickly to avoid disappointment. The colour scheme for a France third jersey is difficult to predict as there have been so few however, to compliment the national colour scheme red has been worn as a third kit in the past. The most recent France third jersey was black and launched in 2017.
Why Choose the France Away Shirt?
As a supporter of the France national team wearing the latest kit is the perfect way to highlight your allegiance. The France away kit is a fantastic option, and perfect for kids or adults. With most choosing the home kit you will stand out from the crowd, proudly highlighting your support when wearing the France away jersey.
Alongside the match day kits Nike also launch a collection of France training wear that you may also be interested in. The training kit always contains a fabulous array of merchandise that coordinates perfectly with the latest France away strip. One of the great features of the France kit is that you can mix and match home, away and training wear to complete the personalised look that you are after.
Shop the France Away Football Kit Today
Get set for kick-off of the next France fixture and order your France away kit here. We are supplied directly by Nike guaranteeing that you will receive the official France away shirt, shorts and socks when you shop with us, but hurry stock is limited, checkout online to ensure you get your France away jersey before they sell out. Should you require any assistance our customer care team will be happy to help via email, phone or online chat during business hours.