Items 1-24 of 76
Famous Players to Wear the Germany Football Kit
With such an impressive history of success, it goes without saying that the team sheet for the German national team has featured the names of some of the best players in the world. Below we highlight some of our most memorable German players.
- Gerd Müller: 1966-1974 – A prolific goal scorer, Müller made 62 appearances for the team, hitting the net a phenomenal 68 times. He helped the team secure one World Cup and one European Championship title.
- Lothar Matthäus: 1980-2000 – is the most capped player to date Matthäus stepped out in the German strip on 150 occasions. He was captain from 1986-95.
- Miroslav Klose: 2001-2014 – Part of the 2014 World Cup winning squad Klose is the top goal-scorer to date with 71 goals from 137 appearances for the German team.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger: 2004-2016 – A midfielder, Schweinsteiger captained the German national team during their 2014 World Cup victory,
- Manuel Neuer: 2009-present – The only goalkeeper on our list Neuer is classed as one of the best goalies in the world. He won the FIFA World Cup Golden Glove in 2014 for his part in the team’s victory. You can shop all the latest goalkeeper kit here.
Shop the Official Adidas Official Germany Football Shirts
Whether a friendly, International qualifier or tournament match there is always an upcoming match, so get ready for kick-off and shop for your official Adidas Germany shirts before we sell out. With a full range of kids and adults football stripss to choose from make Soccer Box your one-stop shop. We offer worldwide delivery options for your convenience, and should you need assistance before, during or after placing and order our customer care team will be happy to help you.
MANUFACTURERS OF THE GERMANY KIT
Adidas is the long-term manufacturer of the Germany kit. Adidas is a German sportswear manufacturer and their relationship is deeply embedded into German football history. Since 1954 the Adidas logo has adorned the soccer kit. For a brief period during the 1970’s the kits were made by Erima a subsidiary of Adidas.
It may be a given that the German Football Association (DFB) and Adidas will continue to have a strong partnership, however there are still big-money deals discussed and renewed regularly. The current deal was initially negotiated in 2016, it was to last until 2022 and be worth 50 million Euros per year. In 2018, the DFB and Adidas renegotiated to extend the deal until at least 2026, the financial details have not been released. This means that the iconic Adidas 3-stripe logo will adorn the Germany kit for several more major tournaments including Euro 2024 that is set to be hosted In Germany.
Adidas Produce A Range Of Germany Training Kit
We also supply a range of t-shirts, training jerseys, pre-match tops, training shirts, jackets, pants and sweat tops for all ages, when watching Germany you will see the team during training, they will not be wearing the match shirts, they will be wearing seleceted training wear which will be worn depending on the weather conditions at that time, the same will be said when the football team are warming up prior to football matches wether they play at their home stadium or at an away stadium. Get your jersey or t-shirt now to enhance your kit collection.