Germany Home Kit
Shopping for the latest Germany home shirt, shorts and socks is easy here at Soccer Box. Here in our Germany home kit shop we stock the official Adidas kit in a full range of sizes. Whether it is the Germany little boys home kit that is available for younger supporters and offers fantastic value, the Germany junior home shirt or the men’s jersey we have everything you need to show your support for the German national team at their next home game. But hurry, the Germany home football kit is selling fast, click add to cart and checkout online today to secure yours.
Design of the Germany Home Shirt
White has always been the dominant colour of the Germany home kit. A white Germany home shirt is usually teamed with black shorts and white football socks creating a now iconic look. The white and black colour scheme was taken from the 19th Century flag of the Northern German State of Prussia. Since the reunification of East and West Germany the black, red and yellow colours of the German flag are now often incorporated into the design of the Germany home football kit. If you are looking for an alternative colourway head over to the Germany away kit shop.
Despite always having the same colour scheme Adidas always manages to launch unique and modern designs with every new Germany home kit release. Over the year’s there has been an array of different styles. Below we pick out some of our favourite Germany home jerseys from previous seasons.
- 1988/90: Bold Germany home shirt, white with black red and yellow geometric design on the front. Unique non-symmetrical placement of the German badge and Adidas logo. Cross-over rounded neckline.
- 1994/96: White Germany home jersey with subtle diagonal stripe pattern, bold diamond pattern graduating out from the neckline in yellow, red and black creating a very striking look. Lower than usual placement of the crest and Adidas logos.
- 2005/06: Elegantly styled Germany home football shirt. Classic white with black Adidas shoulder stripes and neckline inserts, red and yellow inserts to the side of the front providing a contoured effect. Adidas logo placed centrally below the crew-neck collar and badge flanked by three gold coloured stars to the right.
- 2014/15: Simple white Germany home soccer jersey with v-shaped neckline, black sleeve cuffs, collar and Adidas 3-stripes. Bold 3-tone red graduating colour chevron on the front housing a white Adidas logo and monochrome crest.
- 2020/21: Sleek and modern Germany Euro 2020 home shirt with black horizontal pinstripes, rounded neckline with wide black collar, black, red and yellow hooped sleeve cuffs. Adidas stripes on the flanks of the jersey, logo and German crest on the front with plain white back panel.
What do you think of our choices? Look us up on social media and share with us images of your favourite Germany home shirts. To view the current, full range of jerseys available head over to our Germany jersey store where you can compare the designs of the latest home, away and goalkeeper jerseys.
Germany Home Football Kit For The Whole Family
Shopping the latest Germany home kit is easy here at Soccer Box. For the youngest members of your family we have the Germany kids kit, this great value kit is an official Adidas product and includes the shirt, shorts and socks for one fantastic price. This junior kit is available to fit children age 3-6 years.
Most supporters want the Germany home shirt when wanting to buy the latest kit. We of course stock a full range of adult sizes in the jersey from small – xx-large. We also stock the Germany junior home jersey which is available to fit ages 7-14 years. In addition to these you can also order the Germany ladies home jersey, this shirt offers a tailored fit for the female figure and is available in women’s UK sizes 4-18. If it is the goalie shirt you are after you are also in luck, head over to our Germany goalkeeper kit shop to view the full range available.
To coordinate with the Germany home jersey, you can also shop the official Germany home shorts and socks. The shorts are available for both adults and kid’s sizes. The Germany home socks complete the match day look and are available in UK shoe sizes from junior size 12 to men’s 12.5 As you can see there are lots of options to mix and match and create the perfect kit for you, so get set for kick off and order your Germany home soccer kit while stocks last.
Germany Home Matches
Unlike club teams the German national team does not have one specific stadium where they play their matches. The German Football Association (DFB) rotates where the team plays using many major football stadiums across Germany. The most frequently used location is Berlin, with the Olympic Stadium hosting the Germany national squad on numerous occasions, and also playing host to major matches including during the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
Other stadiums to have played host to the team wearing the Germany home kit are in locations such as Hamburg, Stuttgart, Hanover, Dortmund and Munich. Spreading the fixtures throughout the country allows fans the opportunity to watch the team play without having to travel too far from home. If you’re lucky enough to score tickets to watch a live game be sure to have your Germany home jersey ready for watching the action, you may also want to invest in some additional team merchandise such as a flag, scarf or hat these can all be found in our Germany football accessories shop.
Order Your Germany Home Jersey & Kit Now
In the run up to major tournaments such as the World Cup or Euro Championships demand for the Germany home kit increases massively. Avoid disappointment and be sure to order your Germany home jersey, shorts and socks before we sell out. Ordering from us is easy and hassle free, we offer secure checkout, worldwide delivery options and excellent customer service, take a look at our 5* Trustpilot rating and please do consider leaving us your own feedback after taking delivery of your new Germany home football kit.