Portugal Home Kit
Looking for the latest Portugal home jersey, shorts and socks? Yes! Then you are in the right place. Here in our Portugal home kit shop you can order the latest, official Nike home strip for the Portuguese national team. For the youngest of supporters, we have the great value Portugal kid’s home kit, that includes the shirt, shorts and socks for one low price. The full kit is available as individual pieces in junior and adult sizes, so get ready for kick-off and order Portugal home football kit for the whole family while supplies last.
Styling of the Portugal Home Jersey
Designed to reflect the colour scheme of the Portuguese flag the Portugal home shirt is always red in colour; the shade of red can vary between deep burgundy and brighter scarlet. Green accents are always incorporated into the design to complete the patriotic look. If red isn’t your colour but you still want to show your team allegiance why not consider the Portugal away shirt instead?
To coordinate with the red Portugal home jersey, kit designer Nike also release new Portugal home shorts and football socks. The shorts and Portugal home socks complete the look, quite often red shorts are paired with green socks or vice versa meaning that the shorts are green, and socks are red. Occasionally, such as for the 2014 World Cup an all red Portugal home kit will be released. This variation creates a sense of excitement for fans in the lead up to the launch of a new kit, sign up to our newsletter to ensure you will be alerted when a new Portugal home football kit arrives.
Below we identify some of our favourite Portugal home kits from the past, look us up on social media and share your favourites with us too.
- 1987/91: Two tone red Portugal home jersey with vertical zigzag stripe pattern on the front and back. Rounded neckline with white neckband. White Adidas sleeve stripes and logo, crest placed to the right of the chest.
- 1995/96: Bold red home shirt with an all-over graphic in darker red featuring a repeating pattern of the Portugal football crest. Green polo neck collar with oversized v-shaped statement placket, green, red and yellow sleeve trim.
- 1998/99: Deep burgundy red Portugal home shirt with green sleeves and yellow detail. Polo neck collar with v-shaped finish. Nike Swoosh and team badge on the front of the chest.
- 2010/12: Brighter scarlet red Portugal home football shirt with green horizontal brand across the chest housing the Portuguese FF crest and white Nike Swoosh. Modern cross-over neckline and green sleeve trim complete the look.
- 2016/18: Lighter red Portugal home soccer jersey with darker red sleeves, green flank stripes and back neckline detail. Nike Swoosh and team badge on the front. A simple design that will always be special as the team’s Euro 2016 winning shirt.
Portugal Home Football Kit for the Whole Family
Whether you are simply shopping for the Portugal home jersey or the full kit including shorts and socks we have everything you need right here at Soccer Box. For younger supporters age 3-7 years we stock the official Portugal little boy’s home kit, this is a complete kit supplied with the shirt, shorts and socks.
Older youth sizes are available in XS-boys to XL-boys, these are designed to fit children from age 6-15 years. For junior sizes you would need to purchase the Portugal kid’s home jersey, shorts and socks as individual items. This allows you to mix and match and only buy the pieces that your child would wear. For adults the same applies, you buy each item individually with men’s sizes S-XXL available.
You may also be interested in purchasing items from the latest Portugal training gear collection to wear alongside your home kit. Pick up a jacket or tracksuit for a perfectly coordinated match day look and be ready to cheer on the team at their next big game.
Portugal Home Matches
Estádio Nacional is the national stadium in Portugal, it is located in Lisbon and plays host to home games for the Portugal national team. Estádio Nacional has a long and significant place in the history of Portuguese football, the stadium was opened in 1944 and has been the home of the national team since. Here are some key facts about the stadium:
- Building began in 1939
- Opened in 1944
- Renovated in 2012
- Capacity of 37,593
- Grass playing surface
- Benefica used it as their home ground in 2003
- Belenenses SAD have been the resident club since 2018
Match days in Portugal see the Estádio Nacional flooded with supporters wanting to cheer on their favourite footballers. Many fans turn out in the latest home jersey, but you will also spot fans in the away kit, goalkeeper shirt and older variations of team wear, take a look in our Portugal jersey shop for all the shirts that we currently have available to order. If you prefer a more subtle look, take a look in the Portugal souvenir store where you could choose a backpack, baseball cap or scarf among other items.
Shop the Portugal Home Shirt, Shorts & Socks Now
Following on from their Euro 2016 success the Portugal home kit remains extremely popular. Get set for Euro 2020 and all the teams upcoming matches by ordering your Portugal home jersey, shorts and football socks before we sell out. We are supplied directly by Nike guaranteeing that you will receive the official kit, our shopping cart is secure, and we offer worldwide delivery options to ensure a hassle-free shopping experience for you.