- Spain Boys 2014 FIFA World Cup Home Football ShortsLipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £4.37 Was £22.99
Design of the Spain Home Jersey
Featuring the colours of the Spanish Coat of Arms, the Spain home football kit traditionally includes a red home shirt with yellow trim. The red Spain home shirt is always paired with blue Spain home shorts, the home socks are usually black, but have also been blue to match the shorts and even red in the past.
Many fans of the Spain national team opt for the home jersey when choosing a football shirt to purchase, and it is a great choice. However, you may also be interested in taking a look at the Spain away shirt that is also available and makes a fantastic alternative or even additional purchase.
Over the year’s manufacturers have produced numerous different designs for the Spain home shirt, some more popular or memorable than others. Below we pick out some of our favourite Spain home shirts from previous seasons. Why not look us up on social media and tell us which was your favourite jersey and why.
- 1994/96: Red Spain home shirt with navy blue polo neck collar and small concealed placket. Yellow and navy diamond shaped graphic running vertically down the right side of the jersey. Centrally placed Adidas logo.
- 1996/98: Subtle two-tone red stripe design home jersey with large navy-blue vertical panel on the left encompassing the left sleeve. Blue panel includes three yellow pinstripes and the Spain badge. Central ‘adidas’ logo, navy grandad collar and button placket.
- 2009/10: Rather futuristic design of Spain home shirt. Red in colour with curved navy-blue insert trimmed with golden yellow. The insert originates at the neckline curving around the right side of the shirt finishing in a point at the hem. The collar is yellow along with Adidas shoulder stripes.
- 2013/14: Plain red Spain home soccer jersey with the standout feature a faux deep-V neckline in yellow. Adidas logo and yellow Adidas shoulder stripes, navy sleeve trim and fully embroidered Spain crest complete the design.
- 2020/21: For Euro 2020 the Spain home football shirt features a two-tone red design with a patchwork effect graphic all-over. The neckline is v-shaped with a high collar and squared off finish giving a very modern look. Yellow shoulder stripe, Adidas logo and edging to the crest add a splash of colour.
Alongside the latest Spain home shirt, we sometimes have stock left over of previous season’s designs, head over to our Spain jersey shop where you can see all the shirt designs that we have available to order.
Spain Home Football Kit for the Entire Family
Whether you are shopping for yourself or as a gift we are sure to have all the Spain home kit you need. For the full range of merchandise available from match day kits to a scarf visit our Spain kit store. The Spain kids home kit is an official Adidas product and offers great value for younger fans age 3-6 years. This kit includes the shirt, shorts and socks for one low price, and is always popular so if you are ordering for this age range click add to cart now to avoid disappointment.
For older junior sizes, age 7 and above, as well as adult sizes the Spain home jersey, shorts and socks are sold individually allowing you to mix and match or only purchase the items you or your child would wear. Stock is limited though so avoid disappointment and place your order online soon. The Spain home soccer kit is especially popular during major tournaments such as the World Cup and European Championships so don’t leave it too long before ordering your new Spain home jersey.
Spain Home Matches
Like many national teams Spain does not have a dedicated home stadium, instead they play their matches in stadiums around the country. The top choice is the Santiago Bernabéu, which is the home ground for Real Madrid, incidentally if you a fan of the Vikings you can shop their kit right here.
In addition to the Santiago Bernabéu the Spanish national team has also played at several other of the larger stadiums in Spain. Below is a list of some of the most frequently used:
- Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid)
- Wanda Metropolitano (Madrid)
- Camp Nou (Barcelona)
- Mestalla Stadium (Valencia)
- Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium (Seville)
Ordering Your Spain Home Shirt, Shorts and Socks
With major tournaments, qualifying competitions and friendly games there is always an upcoming Spain match on the calendar, get set for kick-off by ordering your Spain home kit while supplies last. Whether you only require the new Spain home jersey, or it is the full kit you are after Soccer Box is your one-stop shop. We offer reasonable prices, secure checkout and fast worldwide delivery options. Make us your number one choice for all the latest Spain football kit and other team merchandise.