Items 1-24 of 34
- Spain Adidas Away Football Shorts 2018/19 (Adults)Special Price £19.31 Was £27.99
Why Pick the Spain Football Shirts?
Recent years have been some of the best ever for the Spanish national team. With some of the best players in the world on the team sheet the Spainish national team has wowed football supporters around the globe with their skill on the pitch and trophy winning style of play. This has meant that demand for the Spain football kit has increased dramatically with fans around the globe wanting to highlight their allegiance. The Spain home kit, which can be purchased here at Soccer Box, is undoubtedly the most popular option.
One of only eight teams to have ever won the FIFA World Cup, Spain can certainly be counted among the best national soccer teams in the world. They have also won the UEFA European Championship on several occasions. The highlight for the squad and the Spanish nation was winning back-to-back Euro championships with a FIFA World Cup in-between, making Espania the team to watch. Below we list the trophies won and in what year:
- FIFA World Cup: 2010
- UEFA European Championship: 1964, 2008, 2012
- Olympic Games: 1992
Cheer on the Spanish national team at their next big game and order your official kit while stocks last. The most popular item to order is a match day jersey, and you can view the full range of available Spain shirts here. There is always a game to look forward to with friendly fixtures, qualifiers and tournament games on the calendar, next-up we have Euro 2020, can Spain regain the title of Champions of Europe?
Manufacturers of the International Soccer Kit
Adidas is currently the manufacturer of the Spain kit, the iconic 3-stripe logo has adorned the soccer kit since 1991. In 2019 it seemed that this long-term deal would abruptly end, with media reports stating that Adidas was considering taking the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) to court for illegally terminating their deal early.
As it stood Adidas and the RFEF had a contract up until 2026, however the RFEF felt that the deal undervalued the Spanish national team. Due to not wanting to risk high-compensation payments the RFEF and Adidas renegotiated the deal for a further four years, meaning that the signature 3-stripes will adorn the soccer kit until at least 2030.
Adidas may be the long-term partner of this iconic national team now and into the foreseeable future, however they are not the only sportswear company to have had their logo on the kit. Below we identify past manufacturers of the Spain strip and for what period they took on that role.
- Deportes Cóndor: 1935-1965
- Umbro: 1966
- Deportes Cóndor: 1967-1981
- Adidas: 1981-1983
- Le Coq Sportif: 1983-1991
- Adidas: 1991-present
Alongside the match day kit Adidas is also responsible for manufacturing a full range of other team merchandise. You can shop a selection of Spain training wear here; a jacket or track pants are ideal to wear alongside the latest football shirt. Or head over to the Spain merchandise store and pick up a hat, scarf or soccer ball all designed in signature team colours and adorned with the national crest.
Famous Footballers to Wear the Official Shirts
With World Cup and Euro Championship wins it is clear that the team-sheet has included some fantastic footballers over the years. Below we pick out some of our favourite players to have worn the football kit. Why not look us up on social media and tell us who some of your top players are and why.
- Emilio Butragueño: 1984-1992 – A striker Butragueño was part of the Euro 1984 runner-up Spanish team. One of his proudest moments was scoring 5 goals wearing the kit in the 1986 World Cup.
- Xavi: 2000-2014 – Part of Spain’s golden era Xavi donned the team’s kit in both World Cup and European Championship winning teams. He was named World Soccer Player of the Year in 2010.
- Iker Casillas: 2000-2016 – Casillas wore the goalkeeper kit for an impressive 16 years, tallying 167 caps for his national team. He was awarded the title of IFFHS World's Best Goalkeeper for 5 consecutive years from 2008 – 2012.
- David Villa: 2005-2017 – Villa is well-known to be a prolific goal-scorer, he is currently the top goal-scorer of all time hitting the net on 59 occasions from 98 appearances.
- Sergio Ramos: 2005-present – With more outings in the Adidas football strip than any other player Ramos is currently the team’s most capped player with 170 appearances as of Dec 2019. A centre-back he was been instrumental in Spain’s winning streak from 2008-2012.
Shop the New Spain Strip
From the Spain junior kit, youth and adult size shirt, shorts and socks, training gear and accessories you can get ready for the next big game involving the Spanish squad by ordering the latest kit here at Soccer Box. Choose the items you require, click add to cart and checkout online using our secure payment processor. We offer fast worldwide delivery options and our exceptional customer service has helped us to secure our best in category 5* Trustpilot rating, you can read reviews from other customers here, and please do consider leaving us a review of your own after you have received your Spain kit.