This is the place to shop latest football shirt, shorts and socks for Arsenal FC. Here in our Arsenal kit shop you will find the official Arsenal shirt, shorts and football socks in kids and adult sizes. Whether it is the pre 2019 season Puma football kit or the brand-new Adidas Arsenal football kit we have got you covered. Browse our online store and pick out your Arsenal jersey, shorts, socks, training wear and accessories, with sizes from baby to adult, and fast worldwide delivery options you can make Soccer Box your first-choice shop for all the latest Arsenal kit.
Why Pick the Arsenal Football Kit?
Since joining the First Division in 1904 Arsenal football club have only been relegated once, in 1913, making them the record holders for having the longest streak in the English football top-flight. As well as being ever-present as one of the best football teams in the country Arsenal FC has stacked up a large number of trophies in both domestic and European competition. Below we list some the club’s highlights:
- EFL & Premier League: 13 wins most recently 2004
- FA Cup: 13 trophies, the most of any club to date, last title 2017
- League Cup: Two-time winners 1987 and 1983
- UEFA Cup Winners Cup: 1994
- Champions League: Won once in 2006
Supporters of Arsenal football club hail primarily from North London, however the long-term success of the club means that there are Arsenal fans around the globe. Here at Soccer Box we ship the Arsenal football kit worldwide, so, wherever you are you can show your support for the Gunners by wearing the latest Arsenal home jersey, training kit or accessories.
Manufacturers of the Arsenal Soccer Kit
As one of the top clubs in the world the Arsenal football kit has been manufactured by some of the best sportswear manufacturers in the world. Up until the end of the 2018/19 football season the Arsenal kit was manufactured by Puma. Below is a list of the Arsenal soccer kit manufacturers to date:
- Bukta – 1930-1970
- Umbro – 1971-1986
- Adidas – 1986-1994
- Nike – 1994-2014
- Puma – 2014-2019
- Adidas – 2019 - present
For the beginning of the 2019/20 campaign Arsenal has teamed up with Adidas is one of the most lucrative kit deals of any club. It has been reported that the deal for Adidas to produce the Arsenal kit is worth £300m over 5-years, which means that the infamous 3-stripe logo will adorn the Adidas football shirt, shorts and socks until at least 2024. Adidas will design and manufacture all of the team’s kit including the home, away and third Arsenal shirts, the official training gear range and accessories, all of which are available to purchase here at Soccer Box.
Famous Players to Wear the Arsenal Shirt
A football club as successful as Arsenal has obviously had a great many of the world’s top footballers on their team sheet over the years. Below we are going to take a look at some of our favourite players to have worn the Arsenal strip. Head over to social media and tell us your thoughts on our list and share with us who is/was your favourite player and why, we love to hear from other passionate football supporters.
- David O’Leary: 1975-1993 – O’Leary played as centre-back and spent all but the last two years of his professional career wearing the Arsenal football kit. He currently holds the record for the player with the most appearances with 722.
- David Seaman: 1990-2003 – Seaman the infamous number 1 stepped out in the Arsenal goalkeeper kit on an impressive 564 occasions. Winning 3 league titles, 4 FA Cup’s and the European Cup Winners Cup amongst other achievements he was part of some of the club’s greatest moments to date.
- Dennis Bergkamp: 1995-2006 – Bergkamp is widely considered to be one of the greatest footballers of the 90’s. He made 423 appearances in the Arsenal soccer kit and scored 120 goals.
- Thierry Henry: 1999-2007 & 2012 – This list could not be complete without Thierry Henry, he is to date Arsenal’s highest goal scorer, hitting the net 226 times. He helped the club to secure two Premier League trophies, two FA Cup titles and was part of the 2005/06 Champions League runner-up team.
- Robin van Persie: 2004-2012 – A popular player during his time with the club the van Persie Arsenal jersey was one of the biggest sellers. He holds the record for most goals scored in a single season with 35 in 2011/12.
Success of Arsenal Ladies
Women’s football gets increasingly popular with every season, and the Arsenal women’s shirts is always a popular product in our online store. Partly due to the success of the Arsenal Ladies football team. Playing in the FA Women’s Super League, Arsenal hold the record for most wins with three to date, taking the trophy in 2011, 2012 and 2018/19. In fact, the Arsenal ladies team hold the record for winning every major domestic trophy the most times, as follows:
- FA Women’s Super League – 3
- FA Women’s Premier League National Division – 12
- FA Women’s Cup – 14
- FA WSL Cup – 5
- FA Women’s Premier League Cup – 10
- FA Women’s Community Shield – 5
Whether it is men’s, ladies or all football that you watch wearing an Arsenal football kit is sure to mean that celebrating success is a regular occurrence.
Shop for your official Arsenal Kit Here
Don’t delay and order your Arsenal football kit here. We have the Arsenal kids kit, shirts, shorts and socks in junior and adult sizes, training gear and fan accessories so make us your first stop for all the latest gear. If you are looking for a bargain take a look at our Arsenal special offers shop where we have a small selection of previous seasons stock at heavily reduced prices.
Ordering online is easy, click add to cart on your chosen Arsenal soccer kit, and checkout online. Use our secure payment processor or Paypal Express checkout for hassle free shopping. We offer worldwide delivery options for your convenience. Feel free to contact our customer service team should you require any assistance before, during or after placing an order.