Items 1-24 of 26
Styling of the Arsenal Away Shirts
Obviously, the most popular away top for the gunners is the iconic home strip. If that is the look that you want head over to our Arsenal home shop to view the latest products. Choosing the away kit is a fantastic option, the colour scheme of the strip is more variable each season, and every edition offers a new and modern style that is only available for a single year.
Yellow and blue are the most frequently used colours for the Arsenal away kit ever, green, white, purple and gold jerseys have also been used. Below we take a look at some of our favourite designs from past seasons. Why not follow us on social media and post pictures and chat with us about which outfit is the most memorable to you.
- 1991/92: Bold yellow design with navy blue graphic all-over design. V-shaped neckline with yellow and blue collar. Blue Adidas sleeve stripes, red sleeve piping and sponsor logos.
- 2002/03 Navy and lighter blue jersey with trim. Sleeve and flank panels in navy, red collar and sleeve piping, blue to white transitional design in the centre panel. Red Nike Swoosh, white sponsor and full-colour crest.
- 2007/08: White top with subtle horizontal stripe pattern and redcurrant sleeve cuffs and neckline detail. Redcurrant Nike and sponsor logos teamed with gold Premier League lettering for a sleek finish.
- 2012/13: Horizontal striped jersey in two-tone purple with red sleeve cuffs. Rounded neckline with white Nike and sponsor logos.
- 2015/16: Gold jersey with subtle ingrained diamond pattern, navy blue sleeves and neckline with faux v-shaped placket. Navy Puma and sponsor logos and full-colour badge.
If you’re not keen on the colour scheme or styling of the current strip you may like to take a look at the 3rd kit, which provides you another option of jersey, shorts and socks for the current season. Or, why not purchase all three strips and show your support for the Gunners no matter what outfit the squad is wearing!
Why Choose the Arsenal Away Strip?
So, when most fans pick the home outfit why should you choose the jersey? There are a great number of reasons to pick up a strip here are just a few:
- Stand out from the crowd, with the majority of fans dressed in red at matches your away jersey will stand out and look fab.
- Instead of getting a red jersey each season, by making a habit out of buying the away football shirts you will be getting a new and unique look in a wider variety of colours that are unique and available for one season only.
- Away fixtures are much tougher for the squad with less fans supporting the team at matches, wearing the strip shows your support and helps to give the squad an extra boost to go out and win the game.
- With the more unique and diverse element of the strip these strips become more collector items.
On the note of football merchandise collectors, if you collect the Arsenal away kit for the gunners you may want to head over to our special offers shop where we have previous seasons jerseys at discount rate. You may find the gear that is missing from your collection, or a bargain on a jersey you hadn’t previously considered buying, but at these prices stock is limited so don’t miss out.
Order Your Arsenal Away Jersey & Kit
Now is the time to get your official gear. We are supplied directly by Adidas for 2019/20 merchandise, and all older products were delivered direct from Puma, guaranteeing that any merchandise you buy from us will be genuine. If you need any help deciding which away shirt to select, whether for childrens or adults contact our customer service team who will be happy to help you. You may also be interested in signing up for our newsletter, which you can do here, you will get a discount code as a thank you for signing up then regular customer only offers and alerts when new away shirts are launched.