Arsenal Home Shirts & Kit
The official Adidas Arsenal home kit 2022/23 is available now. Here in our shop we stock the latest merchandise in both kids and adult sizes. From the Arsenal little boys home strip, through to the jersey, shorts and socks in XXL we stock the full collection. We are supplied directly by the club’s kit supplier, Adidas and only stock official Adidas merchandise. Shopping with us is easy and hassle free, take a look at our fantastic Trustpilot reviews.
Items 1-24 of 30
- Arsenal Icon Jersey 2023Lipscore: empty product data£70.00
- Arsenal Authentic Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£100.00
- Arsenal Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£80.00
- Arsenal Womens Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Arsenal Junior Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£50.00
- Arsenal Long Sleeve Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Arsenal Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£38.00
- Arsenal Kids Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Arsenal Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Arsenal Kids Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Arsenal Baby Home Kit 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Arsenal Kids Home Kit 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
OFFArsenal Women’s Home Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £45.50 Was £65.00
OFFArsenal Kids Home Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £35.00 Was £50.00
OFFArsenal Long Sleeve Home Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £49.00 Was £70.00
OFFArsenal Home Shorts 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £24.50 Was £35.00
- Arsenal Kids Home Shorts 2021/22Lipscore: empty product data
- Arsenal Kids Home Goalkeeper Shirt 2020/21Lipscore: empty product data
OFFArsenal Baby Home Kit 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £26.60 Was £38.00
OFFArsenal Kids Home Kit 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £31.50 Was £45.00
OFFArsenal Kids Home Goalkeeper Shorts 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £17.50 Was £25.00
OFFArsenal Kids Home Shirt 2020/21Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £32.47 Was £49.95
OFFArsenal Kids Home Shorts 2020/21Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £16.22 Was £24.95
OFFArsenal Kids Home Shirt 2019/20Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £22.50 Was £44.99
Colour Scheme of the Arsenal Home Kit
Red has always been associated with the Arsenal FC kit, however the bright red we now know, and love hasn’t always represented the club. Upon its foundation the members of the club struggled to find a kit locally, two of the players formerly played for Nottingham Forest and they were sent away asking for help in sourcing a strip, what they received was a dark berry football shirt, which was worn with shorts and socks.
This Arsenal strip was worn until 1933 when Herbert Chapman introduced a new look, to find out more about this iconic manager head over to our blog where we have a piece about Herbert Chapman and his legacy to football. Chapman changed the colour to a brighter pillar box colour and added white sleeves, which are said to increase the players distinctiveness on the soccer field.
Below we take a look at some of our favourite Arsenal jerseyss from the past. Why not give us your opinion on the best and worst Arsenal jerseys by looking us up on social media and posting pictures or comments for us.
- 1990/92: Red Adidas Arsenal top with all over graphic, raglan sleeves and a grandad style collar make this one of our favourites of all time.
- 1998/99: Manufactured by Nike this edition of the jersey has white sleeves that extend into panels on the flanks. Blue stripes separate the white from a wide central band of red. Polo style collar and open neckline.
- 2005/06: Celebratory jersey celebrating the final season at the Gunners Highbury ground. Deep redcurrant shirt with golden coloured sponsor logo, Nike Swoosh and text around the centrally placed Arsenal crest.
- 2012/14: Streamlined with all red body, white sleeves each featuring a blue and a red hoop. Rounded neckline with blue collar. Nike and sponsor logos, full colour badge.
- 2017/18: Puma shirt with raglan sleeves finished with red piping. Half red, half white, Grandad collar and concealed placket.
Look out for the launch of the brand-new Arsenal home kit each season and secure yours by shopping at Soccer Box. If you would like to receive notification of new kit launches sign up to our newsletter. We also stock the Arsenal away kit, perfect for an alternative look, or why not pick up some of the latest training wear to compliment your new football shirt.
Personalising Your New Football Shirts
When ordering the home strip, you have several different options to ensure you get the perfect style and fit. You can choose from a vast array of sizes. We stock the great value Arsenal little boys kit that includes the jersey, shorts and socks for one low price. For older children and adults, we stock the jersey, shorts and Arsenal socks separately. Junior Adidas sizes fit kids from 7-14 years and adult tops are available in size small – xx-large, mix and match the sizes to suit your requirements.
Choosing which kit to purchase also provides several options. We stock both kids and adult sizes in the classic short-sleeve style, but we also have the Arsenal long-sleeve top available for junior and adult sizes. In the new Adidas 2020/21 and onwards shirts we have the option of the official Arsenal Climalite match jersey, this shirt is exactly the same as the one the players wear on the pitch featuring advanced climate control technology, and a tighter more performance orientated fit. Of course, the regular stadium jerseys have the same look and include moisture wicking technology but, offer a comfortable relaxed fit ideal for cheering on the Gunners at fixtures.
When you order an Arsenal football shirt here at Soccer Box you can also add Premier League lettering and/or sleeve patches for a small additional fee. We use official lettering to ensure a high-quality finish, and each top is printed to order by our full trained team. Please remember some smaller kid’s tops do not have space for very long names and check all spellings prior to submitting your order, as mistakes cannot be rectified once your Arsenal jersey has been printed.
If you are sure it is the Arsenal kit 2022/23 you want you are in the right place, but if you’d like to take a look at the away, third and goalkeeper options for the current season head over to Arsenal soccer jerseys page where you can compare all the current designs, as well as pick up a bargain on previous season jerseys, subject to stock availability.
Arsenal Emerites Stadium
Arsenal football club have had several grounds since their inception in 1886. The longest stint was spent at Highbury, which to this day holds a special place in the heart of Gunners fans despite the club moving into their new Emirates Stadium in 2006. Here is a list of the grounds to have hosted the squad wearing the kit.
- Plumstead Common
- Manor Ground in Plumstead
- Invicta Ground 1890-93
- Manor Ground (refurbished to include stands) 1984-1913
- Arsenal Stadium AKA Highbury 1913-2006
- Emirates Stadium 2006 – present
The Emirates Stadium is a purpose build football ground, the naming is due to sponsorship rights worth an estimated £100m that will stay in place until at least 2028, the grounds formal name is Ashburton Grove. The ground holds 60,260 football shirt clad supporters on match days.
Purchasing the Arsenal 2022/23 home shirts
Ordering your official Arsenal home football shirts is easy at Soccer Box. Simply pick the shirt, shorts and football socks you require and click add to cart. Remember stock is limited so to avoid disappointment act now and checkout online. We offer next day UK and fast worldwide delivery options enabling you to get your Arsenal jersey as fast as possible. Should you require assistance our customer care team is available to help during business hours.