Chelsea Away Kit
OFFChelsea Nike Green Goalkeeper Shorts 2018/19 (Kids)Special Price £16.99 Was £24.99
History of the Chelsea Away Football Kit
When we think of the away kit for Chelsea football club most people would probably envision either a white or a yellow football kit as these are most repeatedly used colour schemes, however, other colours such as black, blue, green and orange have all featured on occasion.
Below we take a look at some of our favourite Chelsea away kits from the past. If you have a favourite kit why not look us up on social media and tell us about it or send us a picture, we love to hear from like minded football fans.
- 1983/85: yellow crew neck away shirt with horizontal red and blue stripes. Faux v-shaped neckline insert, CFC crest, Le Coq Sportif logo and Gulf Air sponsor.
- 1992/94: manufactured by Umbro this white Chelsea away shirt has a red vertical pinstripe design. The standout feature of this jersey is the blue collar with red placket and lace-up detail.
- 2003/04: white away shirt with one blue and one black vertical stripe down the centre. The stripes feature a gradient effect where the sponsor logo sits in the middle. The colour scheme is slightly reminiscent of the Internazionale colours.
- 2007/08: Fluorescent yellow away jersey, a colour not to be forgotten quickly, the bright yellow teamed with black was very effective. Adidas stripes in black adorn the shoulders, the Chelsea crest and Samsung logo were placed on the front.
- 2016/17: black and grey horizontal striped Chelsea away shirt accented with fluorescent yellow detailing around the sleeve cuffs and rounded neckline.
In addition to the away kit Chelsea usually also launch a 3rd kit each season. To find out more about the Chelsea third kit and shop the latest collection head over to the dedicated page where you will find the kits that we have available
Why choose the Chelsea Away Strip?
The iconic royal blue colour scheme of the home kit is the most popular choice with Chelsea supporters, so why opt for the away kit instead? Here are our top reasons to pick up this kit instead:
- The diverse colour schemes, and bolder design approach often make away kits more exciting and appealing
- The Chelsea away kits offer a fresh and different look that is 100% unique to each season, so you’ll always look current and stylish
- Wearing the away kit highlights valuable team allegiance during tougher away fixtures where there are less fans cheering the team on
*** Top Tip ***
Buy the home, away and third Chelsea shirts and have the perfect jersey for every match day! You can find all the latest available shirts here at Soccer Box, so click add to cart and treat yourself to the all of the current season styles while supplies last.
Shop for the Chelsea FC Away Kit
When you order a Chelsea away shirt here at Soccer Box you can choose to add official lettering or sleeve patches for a small additional fee. We only using official Premier League lettering, and all shirts are printed to order to ensure the highest quality finish every time.
Why not also take a look at the Chelsea training kit that we also stock, and pick up a tracksuit, or jacket to wear alongside your brand-new Chelsea away football kit? Whatever items you choose to purchase you can be sure of getting official products, speedy delivery and fantastic customer service when you shop with Soccer Box. Place your order online and await delivery of your football kit straight to your door.