Chelsea Football Kit
Shopping for the latest kit for Chelsea football club is easy at Soccer Box. This is our Chelsea football store and here you will find the latest match day shirt, shorts and socks in junior and adult sizes, as well as training kit and a fantastic range of team accessories. Browse our online store and fill your shopping cart with the official Chelsea kit. We are supplied directly by Nike guaranteeing that you will get genuine merchandise when you order from us. We offer worldwide delivery options so don’t delay, order today and be wearing your brand-new Chelsea football kit in no time.
Why Pick the Chelsea Kit?
Chelsea football club has a long and vibrant history since their formation in 1904. However, it has been since the turn of the century that Chelsea FC has really made its mark on English football. The club can lay claim to winning trophies in the 50’s, 60’s, 80’s and 90’s but their most consistent year-on-year success streak has been from the year 2000 to the present. Lifting trophies in both domestic and European competition the Chelsea team is recognised around the globe as the kit of one of the best football teams in the world. Below is a run-down of the honours achieved by Chelsea FC:
- First Division/Premier League: 1954/55, 2004/05, 2005/06, 2009/10, 2014/15, 2016/17
- FA Cup: 1967/70, 1996/97, 1999/2000, 2006/07, 2008/09, 2009/10, 2011/12, 2017/18
- Football League Cup: 1964/65, 1997/98, 2004/05, 2006/07, 2014/15
- UEFA Champions League: 2011/12
- UEFA Europa League: 2012/13, 2018/19
Why the turnaround in fortunes? The success of club seems inextricably linked to a change in ownership and finances. In 1996 Chelsea FC was floated on the stock market and in 2003 Roman Abramovich purchased a controlling stake and took ownership of the club back into private hands. Under the ownership of Abramovich Chelsea has flourished, the club and kit have become a global brand attracting supporters from around the world.
Nike Manufacture the Chelsea Football Kit
American sportswear manufacturer Nike is the current supplier of the Chelsea outfield gear and training gear. Nike design and manufacture the home, away, third and training kits along with a selection of fan accessories. We are supplied directly from the Nike European distribution centres guaranteeing that you are getting the official jersey, shorts, socks, training gear and other merchandise when you shop with us.
Chelsea football club made a surprise kit deal with Nike that began in 2017. At the time Chelsea were in a long-term kit deal with Adidas, it was by mutual agreement to end that deal early allowing Chelsea to team up with Nike in a deal worth £900m over 15 years, we therefore, expect to see the iconic Nike Swoosh adorn the Chelsea strip until at least 2032. Below you can take a look at who else has manufactured the Chelsea strip and during what periods
- Umbro 1975-1981
- Le Coq Sportif 1981-1986
- The Chelsea Collection 1986-1987
- Umbro 1987-2006
- Adidas 2006-2017
- Nike 2017-Present
With each new football season there will be staged launches of all the new kits. The Chelsea home kit is the most highly anticipated and most popular if the team’s strips, and you can shop for yours right here with us. In addition to the home strip there is also launches for the away and third kits, as well as training gear. Whichever item of team kit you are looking for you are sure to be able to purchase it here at Soccer Box, we have all the kit in kids and adult sizes, but stock is limited so order today.
Popular Players to Wear the Chelsea FC Kit
The Chelsea football kit has been worn by some of the best football players in the world, here we pick out some of our most notable players from over the years. Why not get in touch with us over on social media and tell us if you agree or disagree with our choices and tell us who your top 5 Chelsea players would be.
- Ron Harris – Wore the Chelsea kit from 1961-80 making 795 appearances, a club record, and scoring 13 goals. Regarded as one of the toughest defenders from his era Harris was given a ‘Special Recognition Award’ from Chelsea FC in 2011.
- John Terry – Centre-back Terry spent the majority of his career at Chelsea. He captained the squad to win a massive 16 trophies including 5 Premier League titles, 4 FA Cup wins, a Champions League and Europa League title.
- Frank Lampard – Proudly wore the Chelsea football kit from 2001-2014, Lampard holds the record for most goals scored with a total of 211. Part of the successful Terry era Lampard won 13 trophies during his time at the club.
- Petr Čech – Often the unsung hero of a football team here we recognise goalkeeper Petr Čech who wore the Chelsea goalkeeper top from 2004-2015 making 486 appearances. Čech was awarded player of the year in 2011 and won the Premier League Golden Glove on three occasions with Chelsea. You can take a look at all the latest Chelsea goalkeeper kits in our dedicated store page.
- Eden Hazard – The only current player on our list Hazard who wears the number 10 shirt joined the squad in 2012. Hazard is an attacking midfielder and is currently regarded as one of the world’s best footballers. He has been part of domestic and European trophy winning team, and has many personal accolades attached to his name.
Buying Your Chelsea Strip
Whether it is the little kids kit, an adult shirt or a backpack we have all the latest, official Nike Chelsea kit that you need. Simply pick the Chelsea shirts, shorts, socks and other items that you require and add them to your cart. Checkout online for fast, secure and hassle-free shopping. We offer worldwide delivery options for your convenience. Take a look at our 5-star Trustpilot ratings and reviews from recent customers and why not consider leaving us your own review after completing your purchase and receiving your new Chelsea football kit.