Liverpool FC is one of the best teams in the English Premier League and this is the place to buy all their latest, official football strip. Here in our Liverpool shop you can purchase the official New home, away, third, goalkeeper and training kits in a full range of sizes for kids and adults. We are supplied directly by Nike ensuring that any football strip you purchase from us will be genuine. The current streak of success for Liverpool fC means that team clothing is popular so avoid disappointment and order your soccer kit while stocks last.
Items 1-24 of 207
Why Choose the Liverpool outfit?
Liverpool fc club was founded in 1892 and have spent the vast majority of their history playing in the top tier of English football. They have numerous awards and accolades to their name including being the most successful English club in European soccer, however one trophy eludes them. Since its formation in 1992 Liverpool has played every season in the Premier League, but have yet to take the top spot, finishing as runner-up on four occasions, most recently 2018/19. Here is a list of some of the titles won:
- First Division: Won on 18 occasions
- FA Cup: Won 7 times
- League Cup: 8 trophies – the most of any club
- European Cup/Champions League: 6 titles most recently 2018/19
- UEFA Cup: 3 wins
- European Super Cup: 1977, 2001, 2005, 2019
Under the management of Jurgen Klopp Liverpool FC are currently in the midst of one of their most successful periods ever, and the League title is certainly within their grasp. Now is a fantastic time to shop for the Liverpool strip, head over to our Liverpool shirt store where you can see all the latest jerseys that we have available.
Manufacturers of the Liverpool Nike Kit?
As one of the best and most supported clubs in England many of the top sportswear manufacturers have designed and produced the Liverpool strip over the years. The clothing is currently manufactured by Nike in a deal that is worth approximately £30million per year plus add ons, the current deal with New Balance ended in 2020. Below we look at who has previously manufactured Liverpool FC merchandise.
- 1973-1985: Umbro
- 1985-1996: Adidas
- 1996-2000: Reebok
- 2006-2012: Adidas
- 2012-2015: Warrior Sports
- 2015- 2020: New Balance
- 2020- Present: Nike
Warrior Sports, who came on board as the club’s manufacturers in 2012 initially signed a 5-year deal until 2018, this deal was taken over by Warrior Sports parent company New Balance in 2015. Recent season’s have seen the launch of some fantastic strips that have proved popular with supporters, use the links to see the Liverpool football strip or away strip.
With the current deal due to start in 2020 watch this space or follow our blog to find out if Liverpool and New Balance extend their deal further. At the time of writing, reports suggest that Liverpool have agreed a deal with Nike, but New Balance may have first refusal to meet any offer proposed by an alternative manufacturer. Will we see the Swoosh logo adorn the Liverpool outfits from the 2020/21 season?
Famous Players to Wear the Liverpool FC Strip
Over the years the Liverpool team sheet has included some of the best platers in the world. Below we take a look at some of our favourite players to have stepped out in the Liverpool uniform, look us up on social media and tell us who would be in your top five and why.
- Elisha Scott: 1913-1934 – Scott holds the record for longest serving player, he was on role with LFC for an astonishing 21 years and 52 days. Scott made 467 appearances in the Liverpool goalkeeper kit, celebrate his success and that of others to take their spot between the sticks by purchasing the latest goalie outfit while stocks last.
- Ian Callaghan: 1960-78 – Part of the squad during Liverpool’s most successful era to date, midfielder Callaghan, is currently the clubs most capped player with 857 appearances in the Liverpool soccer strip.
- Ian Rush: 1980-87 & 1988-96 – Striker Rush tops the leader-board for most goals scored by a Liverpool player, in all competitions he hit the net on an impressive 346 occasions.
- Steven Gerrard: 1998-2015 – No list of LFC players would be complete without Gerrard, who many consider to be the clubs greatest ever player. His Liverpool strip was adorned with the captain’s armband from 2003-15 and he tops the list for most games played as club captain with 473 appearances.
- Mohamed Salah: 2017-present: Salah has only worn the Liverpool shirt for a few seasons so far, but he has made a huge impression. He has helped the club win the Champions League and also numerous individual accolades such as Premier League Golden Boot 2017/18 & 2018/19, PFA Players’ Player of the Year 2017/18 and Liverpool Fans Player of the Season Award 2017/18 along with many more.
Wearing the Liverpool strip is a fantastic way of showing your unwavering support for the club’s players past and present. Here at Soccer Box we stock the full range of official Liverpool merchandise from the match day jerseys to official team accessories. The Liverpool training kit is especially popular, so be sure to order yours early. We also have a Liverpool special offers store where you can pick up a bargain on previous season’s clothing, but stock and sizes are very limited and we cannot restock these products, so be fast, click add to cart and checkout online today.
Shop the Official Liverpool Strip Here
Whether it is the Liverpool kids strip, the home shirt, away shorts, socks, training wear or simply a Red’s backpack that you are after out Liverpool shop has it all. Browse our online store and make your purchases online. We offer secure checkout including PayPal express for your convenience and worldwide delivery options. Should you need to speak with us regarding your Liverpool Nike kit order you can contact us by phone, email or online chat during business hours and one of our helpful team will be happy to assist you.