Man City Kit, jerseys, Shorts and socks
If you’re looking to purchase the latest Official football kit for Manchester City you are in the right place. Here at Soccer Box we stock official Puma merchandise. Whether it is the great value little boys kit, junior shirt, shorts or socks or the adult shirt we have a full range of products and sizes. We are supplied directly by Puma guaranteeing that you will receive the genuine new kit, but stock is limited so avoid disappointment and place your order online today.
Items 1-24 of 181
Why Choose the Man City Kit?
In 2008 the Abu Dhabi United Group Investment and Development Limited completed a takeover of Manchester City FC; this sparked a complete turnaround for the club and marked the beginning of the clubs most successful era to date. Massive investment in new players has created one of the strongest teams in the world and helped the club to win multiple trophies over recent seasons. Below is a list of some the successes celebrated by the wearers on the Man City stip.
- EFL & Premier League: 6 wins, 4 recent – 2011/12, 2013/14, 2017/18, 2018/19
- FA Cup: 6 wins most recently 2018/19
- Football League Cup: 6 titles
- FA Community shield: 1937, 1968, 1972, 2012, 2018, 2019
- UEFA Cup Winners Cup: 1969/70
With this big increase in success, demand for the Man City jerseys and other gear has increased hugely, both from local supporters and fans around the globe, so take this opportunity to pick up your strip and show your support for the squad at their next game.
Manufacturers of the Official Manchester City Soccer Kit
The iconic sky blue and white colour scheme is instantly recognisable as the Man City home kit, and you can purchase yours here, we also stock the away and third outfits, as well as practice wear and accessories. Each season new Man City merchandise is launched; the home strip is the most popular, but all include the club crest and are perfect for highlighting your team allegiance.
Over the years, the new strips has been manufactured by multiple sportswear companies. From the beginning of the 2019/20 season the home jersey is manufactured by Puma. Man City and Puma signed a 10-year deal worth an estimated £65million per year, making this one of the biggest kit deals in the entire soccer community. Below we list the previous manufacturers of the Manchester City kit:
- 1974-1997: Umbro
- 1997-1999: Kappa
- 1999-2003: Le Coq Sportif
- 2003-2007: Reebok
- 2007-2009: Le Coq Sportif
- 2009-2013: Umbro
- 2013-2019: Nike
- 2019-Present: Puma
Puma has a strong reputation for manufacturing stylish and artistic soccer merchandise, and we are anticipating some fantastic designs for the official strip. Take a look at all the latest designs in our Man City shirts shop. While stocks last, we also have great deals on older shirts, shorts, socks and strips in our Manchester City special offers store, but if it’s a bargain you’re after hurry stock and sizes are extremely limited.
Famous Players to Wear the Manchester City jerseys
Over the years many big-name footballers have stepped out in the Man City kit. There are too many to name them all individually, so below we have picked out some of our favourites. Why not look us up on social media and tell us who your all-time favourite City footballer is and why.
- Tommy Johnson: 1919-30 - An inaugural member of the MCFC Hall of Fame, Johnson holds the record for most goals scored in a single season and highest average goals per game at 38 and 0.97 respectively.
- Alan Oakes: 1959-76 – Oakes is currently the footballer with the highest number of appearances for City, with 682 outings. He helped the club to win several trophies in his role as a midfielder.
- Richard Dunne: 2000-09 – Playing in the centre-back position Dunne stepped put in the Man City strip on 352 occasions and scored 8 goals. His notable achievement is winning the MCFC Player of the Year award more times than any other player, he won in 4 consecutive years 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008.
- Joe Hart: 2006-16 – Hart excelled wearing the Man City goalkeeper kit, that can also be purchased at Soccer Box, he was popular with both the squad and fans making 348 appearances and winning the Premier League Golden Glove award on 4 occasions.
- Sergio Agüero: 2011-present – A prolific striker Agüero wears the number 10 Man City home jersey and is currently the clubs highest ever goal-scorer having hit the net over 230 times as of the start of the 2019/20 campaign.
Shop the Latest Manchester City Soccer shirts Here
Whether it is the home, away or third shirt, shorts or socks we have the full range of Manchester City merchandise available to order, we also stock a great selection of the latest Man City training kit in kids and adult sizes. With so much success over recent seasons the city home shirt are one of our best-sellers so pick out the items on your wish-list and click add to cart before we sell out. We only stock geniune team products, prices are competitive, our shopping cart is secure, and we offer worldwide delivery options, so enjoy hassle free shopping and shop at Soccer Box for all your Official Manchester City kits and other merchandise.