Items 1-24 of 175
- Manchester City Kids Green Goalkeeper Shirt 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£60.00
- Manchester City Kids Purple Goalkeeper Shirt 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£60.00
- Manchester City Kids Yellow Goalkeeper Shirt 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£60.00
- Manchester City Kids Long Sleeve Away Shirt 2023/24Lipscore: empty product data£65.00
Why Choose the Man City kit?
In 2008 the Abu Dhabi United Group Investment and Development Limited completed a takeover of the club; this sparked a complete turnaround for the club and marked the beginning of the clubs most successful era to date. Massive investment in new players has created one of the strongest teams in the world and helped the club to win multiple trophies over recent seasons. Below is a list of some the successes celebrated by the club .
- EFL & Premier League: 6 wins, 4 recent – 2011/12, 2013/14, 2017/18, 2018/19 2019/20 2020/21 20222/23
- Champions League 2022/23
- FA Cup: 6 wins most recently 2018/19
- League Cup: 6 titles
- FA Community shield: 1937, 1968, 1972, 2012, 2018, 2019
- UEFA Cup Winners Cup: 1969/70
With this big increase in success, demand for the authentic shirts and other gear has increased hugely, both from local supporters and fans around the globe, so take this opportunity to pick up your strip and show your support for the squad at their next game.
Manufacturers of the Manchester City team kit
The iconic sky blue and white colour scheme is instantly recognisable as the home strip, and you can purchase yours here, we also stock the away and third outfits, as well as practice wear and accessories. Each season new Puma merchandise is launched; the new tops are the most popular, but all include the club crest and are perfect for highlighting your team allegiance.
Over the years, the new kits has been manufactured by multiple sportswear companies. From the beginning of the 2019/20 season the home jersey is manufactured by Puma. The club and Puma signed a 10-year deal worth an estimated £65million per year, making this one of the biggest deals in the entire soccer community. Below we list the previous manufacturers of the official Manchester City football shirts:
- 1974-1997: Umbro
- 1997-1999: Kappa
- 1999-2003: Le Coq Sportif
- 2003-2007: Reebok
- 2007-2009: Le Coq Sportif
- 2009-2013: Umbro
- 2013-2019: Nike
- 2019-Present: Puma
Puma has a strong reputation for manufacturing stylish and artistic Manchester City football shirts, and we are anticipating some fantastic designs for the latest strip. Take a look at all the latest designs in our shop. While stocks last, we also have great deals on older jerseys, shorts, socks and strips in our special offers shop, but if it’s a bargain you’re after hurry stock and sizes are extremely limited.
Famous Players to Wear the authentic home and away Man City kits
Over the years many big-name footballers have stepped out for Manchester City. There are too many to name them all individually, so below we have picked out some of our favourites. Why not look us up on social media and tell us who your all-time favourite player is and why.
- Tommy Johnson: 1919-30 - An inaugural member of the MCFC Hall of Fame, Johnson holds the record for most goals scored in a single season and highest average goals per game at 38 and 0.97 respectively.
- Alan Oakes: 1959-76 – Oakes is currently the player with the highest number of appearances for the club, with 682 outings. He helped the club to win several trophies in his role as a midfielder.
- Richard Dunne: 2000-09 – Playing in the centre-back position Dunne stepped put in the match strip on 352 occasions and scored 8 goals. His notable achievement is winning the MCFC Player of the Year award more times than any other player, he won in 4 consecutive years 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008.
- Joe Hart: 2006-16 – Hart excelled wearing the goalkeeper top, that can also be purchased at Soccer Box, he was popular with both the squad and fans making 348 appearances and winning the Premier League Golden Glove award on 4 occasions.
- Sergio Agüero: 2011-present – A prolific striker Agüero wears the number 10 home top and is currently the clubs highest ever goal-scorer having hit the net over 230 times as of the start of the 2019/20 campaign.
Visit our shop for the latest Manchester City football merchandise
Whether it is the home, away or third tops, shorts or socks we have the full range of merchandise available to order, we also stock a great selection of the latest training wear in boys, girls and adult sizes. With so much success over recent seasons the Manchester City soccer jerseys are one of our best-sellers so pick out the items on your wish-list and click add to cart before we sell out. We only stock geniune team products, prices are competitive, our shopping cart is secure, and we offer worldwide delivery options, so enjoy hassle free ordering at our shop at Soccer Box for all your Official Manchester City kit and other merchandise.
At Soccer Box we supply a range of football merchandise for a wide range of teams across the world, we are rated as a top supplier on Trustpilot and our main aom is good customer service so you can buy from us with full confidence.