- Manchester City Kids Change Goalkeeper Shorts 2015 - 2016Special Price £7.80 Was £19.99
- Manchester City Boys Change Goalkeeper Shorts 2013-14Special Price £3.99 Was £20.99
Why Pick a Man City Goalkeeper Shirt?
Each season football kit manufacturer Puma launches multiple shirt designs for Man City, you can see them all in our Manchester City jersey store. Included in the launch there is usually three designs of Manchester City goalkeeper shirt, one each to coordinate with the home, away and third kits. The goalkeeper traditionally wears a different design of jersey to the outfield players to ensure that he stands out and can be easily identified by the rest of the squad.
Picking the Manchester City goalkeeper jersey is the ideal way to show your support for the team’s number 1. You can even further highlight your allegiance by adding official Premier League lettering to your shirt order with the name and number of your favourite Man City goalkeeper, of course if you’re a budding goalie yourself you can have your own name printed alongside the traditional number 1.
In the past goalkeeper shirts were designed differently to outfield jerseys and included elbow padding and a thicker quilted design offering protection as well as style. Modern Man City goalkeeper kits have discarded the quilting and padding, but they do tend to feature a more standardised crewneck, long-sleeve design. Below we pick out some of our favourite Manchester City goalkeeper shirts from the past.
- 1989/90: Yellow Man City goalkeeper jersey with horizontal black and grey zigzag pattern. Oversized ribbed cuffs and collar, padded elbows.
- 1995/97: Bold yellow and black Manchester City goalkeeper shirt with mottled, diamond pattern at the bottom, striped pattern on the top divided with unique diagonal wave. Club crest, Umbro and brother sponsor logos.
- 2003/04: Bright orange and navy blue Man City goalkeeper shirt, rounded neckline with long sleeves and elasticated cuffs. Crest encased in black shield, Reebok and sponsor logos.
- 2014/15: Two Man City goalie shirts, yellow or green with interesting faded sleeve design and chevron pattern. Nike jerseys with club crest and Etihad Airways sponsor logos.
- 2019/20: Bright pink Manchester City goalkeeper jersey with blue and purple graphic sleeve pattern. Modern, wide v-shaped neckline, white Puma and sponsor logos, full colour crest.
Once you have chosen your Man City goalkeeper jersey why not head over to our Manchester City training gear store where you can pick up training pants, a jacket or hoodie to wear alongside your new shirt for football training or match days. If playing in goal is your primary interest treat yourself to some new goalkeeper gloves, you can find a great selection when you follow the link to our dedicated page.
Order Your Manchester City Goalkeeper Jersey Here
We have very limited availability of the Manchester City goalkeeper kit, whether it is the shirt, shorts or socks in kids or adult sizes that you are after click add to cart and checkout online today to avoid disappointment. We are supplied directly by Puma ensuring that you will receive the official Man City goalkeeper shirt when you shop with us. We offer fast worldwide delivery options and our customer service team are available by phone, email or online chat to assist you should you require our help.