Man City Home Kit, Jerseys, Shorts and Socks
The latest home shirt, shorts and socks for Manchester City are available to purchase now. We are supplied directly by Puma and this is your opportunity to pick up the official football strip in a full range of sizes from junior to adult. We stock the kids home kit that is great value for younger supporters, we also have youth age 7-14 and adult S-XXL in the latest shirt, shorts and socks individually available to order. But hurry, stock is limited so place your order online today.
Items 1-24 of 31
- Manchester City Authentic Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Kids Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Long Sleeve Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Kids Long Sleeve Home Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Youth Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Home Shorts 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data£35.00
- Manchester City Junior Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Home Socks 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Kids Home Goalkeeper Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Kids Purple Goalkeeper Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Kids Blue Goalkeeper Shirt 2022/23Lipscore: empty product data
- Manchester City Authentic Home Shirt 2021/22Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £69.99 Was £99.99
OFFManchester City 1996 Retro Home ShirtLipscore: empty product data£40.00
OFFManchester City Kids Long Sleeve Home Shirt 2020/21Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £35.75 Was £55.00
OFFManchester City Home Shorts 2020/21Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £22.75 Was £35.00
- Manchester City Kids Home Kit 2020/21Lipscore: empty product data
OFFMAN CITY FOOTBALL SHIRT 2019/20Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £32.50 Was £64.99
OFFMAN CITY FOOTBALL SHORTS 2019/20Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £17.50 Was £34.99
OFFMAN CITY NIKE KIDS SHIRT 2018/19Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £18.80 Was £46.99
OFFManchester City Nike Home Shorts 2018/19 (Adults)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £12.00 Was £29.99
OFFManchester City Home Shorts 2017/18Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £7.50 Was £29.99
OFFManchester City Kids Home Shorts 2017/18Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £6.25 Was £24.99
OFFManchester City Kids Home Kit 2017/18Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £10.50 Was £41.99
Design of the Man City Home Kit
Unlike many other football clubs, the origin of iconic sky-blue kit is uncertain. There is evidence dating back to the 1890’s of the club wearing a blue strip. There are also stories dating back to the very early days of the club’s foundation that suggest the team wore a black shirt with white cross and a red and black kit. Black is now often the chosen colour for the Man City away kit, that can also be purchased at Soccer Box. Whatever the heritage, today’s sky-blue and white Manchester City kit is firmly established within the club’s culture.
The home jersey is the most popular of the team’s shirts for supporters to buy and wear, take a look at the full range of the latest jerseys in our Man City football shirt shop. Over the years multiple different sportswear manufacturers have designed the Man City home shirts, meaning an array of styles and different takes on the sky-blue and white colour scheme. Below we pick out some of our favourite official Manchester City jerseys from the past.
- 1988/91: Two-tone sky blue top with unique zigzag graphic and navy polo neck collar. Club crest, Umbro and Brother logos.
- 1995/97: Interesting home jersey with subtle Manchester City graphic on the front and crosshatch pattern. Striped polo collar and navy neckline insert. Oversized crest alongside Umbro and sponsor logos.
- 2002/03: Brighter blue and navy jersey. Polo shirt style with navy insert, navy hem piping and navy and white stipe detail around the armholes. Manufactured by Le Coq Sportif.
- 2012/13: Simple sky-blue shirt with unique rounded neckline, turn-down collar and slim insert. Subtle navy sleeve cuff piping. Monochrome Manchester City crest, navy Umbro and Etihad Airways sponsor logos.
- 2019/20: Modern sky-blue Manchester City home jersey with purple shoulder stripes, Puma and sponsor logos. V-shaped neckline and crest featuring 125-year celebratory embroidery.
Do you agree with our top-picks for the best ever top? Look us up on social media to give us your opinion and share your pictures of your all-time favourite shirt.
Personalising Your Manchester City Home Shirt
Puma designs and manufactures the City kit from the beginning of the 2019/20 season, we are a licensed stockist of Puma merchandise guaranteeing that when you shop with us you will get the official strip. When shopping for the Manchester City home jersey you have several choices. We stock the official Manchester City kids home shirt, as well as adult sizes. In men’s sizes we stock both the authentic player jersey and the replica supporter shirt.
If you want to wear the exact same jersey that your favourite football players wear, then the Manchester City authentic shirt is the option for you. This shirt is designed to a higher performance specification, with zonal moisture management and a slim-fit to meet the needs of professional footballers during a 90-minute game. The cheaper replica or stadium shirt is designed for supporters. This version of the Man City home jersey features the same aesthetic design and includes sweat wicking technology but offers a more relaxed, comfortable fit that is perfect for cheering on the squad during home fixtures.
Whichever Manchester City home football shirt you order you can choose to add official Premier League lettering and/or sleeve patches for a small additional fee. All football shirts are printed to order by highly trained technicians ensuring that you get the match-day look, with the name and number of your choice on your jersey.
Man City Stadium
In the early years after the foundation of Manchester City FC the club didn’t have a specific ground, playing at five different venues between 1880-1887. After this time the squad settled in their first home ground and have since had three stadiums to call home, these are as follows:
- 1887-1923: Hyde Road Stadium
- 1923-2003: Maine Road
- 2003-Present: City of Manchester Stadium (AKA Etihad Stadium)
Maine Road is still thought of fondly in the minds and hearts of supporters, at it’s biggest 84,569 football shirt clad supporters packed into the ground for an FA Cup match in 1934. Due to new regulations regarding safety, and all-seated stadiums after multiple redevelopments the capacity was reduced to 32,000 in 1995, meaning that the club had outgrown their beloved home.
The City of Manchester Stadium was built for the 2002 Commonwealth Games, and it is now known as the Etihad Stadium due to sponsorship rights. With a capacity of 53,000 for football matches, many more Manchester City kit clad supporters can cheer on their team during matches. Whether you are lucky enough to attend games and watch the live action, or you support from a far wearing the latest team strip is the perfect way to highlight your allegiance, see the full range available by visiting our Man City kit store.
Shop the Manchester City Home Football Kit
Ordering the latest strip is easy at Soccer Box. Pick out the jersey, shorts and socks in your size and click add to cart, checkout online using our secure credit card processor or PayPal then await delivery. We offer worldwide shipping options for your convenience. Show your support with the latest Man City home shirts and order today.