Items 1-24 of 26
- Manchester United Kids (Boys) Goalkeeper Change Shorts 2014 - 2015Special Price £7.80 Was £19.99
Colour Schemes of the Manchester United Away Kit
In every corner of the globe the iconic red, black and white colour scheme of Manchester United is instantly recognisable. However, if you are looking to show your support for the Red Devils in a more on-trend and unique fashion why not opt for the latest away football strip. Each season the colour scheme and styling of the strip is updated offering a new and fresh take, that is limited to one season only. To view all the latest available Man United jerseys head over to our dedicated page, or to find out more about the clubs strips keep reading.
It could be said that the traditional colour scheme for the United football set includes a white shirt, however, the reality is that many colour schemes have been used including grey, navy, black, royal blue and more recently pink. Below we list some of the most memorable away tops, why not look us up on social media and tag us in pictures of your most remembered MUFC away jersey, we love to hear from other passionate soccer fans.
- 1992/94 – half and half green and yellow shirt with polo style collar and lace-up placket. Clear tribute to Newton Heath in the colour scheme of this jersey.
- 1995/96 – Controversial all grey jersey, Two-tone greytop manufactured by Umbro, polo neck collar and open placket. Worn for only 5-games, the squad claimed to be unable to locate their teammates as the shirts blended into the crowd.
- 1997/99 – Classic white jersey with polo collar and wide v-shaped neckline. Black and red horizontal stripes adorn the shoulders and centre front of the shirt. Umbro and Sharp Viewcam logos, Manchester United crest within black shield.
- 2013/14 – Two-tone navy shirt with rounded neckline. The tones of blue form a gingham pattern, replicated throughout the entire seasons collection and representative of the industrial history of Manchester and the cotton mills. Manufactured by Nike.
- 2018/19 – Light pink football shirt with slightly darker pink trim. Rounded neckline, Adidas stripes and logo, monochrome club crest. A refreshing change, that did receive mixed reactions from supporters.
Why Opt for the Manchester United Away Football Strip?
Each season Man United and their respective manufacturer, currently Adidas, launch three new strips; home, away and third. It is often cost prohibitive to purchase all three, although that would be our top tip! So, which should you choose if only purchasing one? Here are a few fab reasons to choose the Manchester United strip:
- Different colour schemes each season making for a unique, fresh and modern look
- Stand out from the crowd, the home kit is certainly the most popular so take this opportunity to stand out and show your support with the shirt
- Less support at away games so to see fans wearing the top is a boost for the squad knowing that they are supporting both at home and away fixtures
- Increased levels of passion and stories behind United away shirts historically making them more of a collector item for the future
Touching on the point number 4 in a little more detail, there are many more home shirts made than away, so if you are a football top collector of the Manchester United jersey it is really a great choice. Another fab option as a collection item is the Manchester United 3rd Strip, take a look at all the latest third shirts that are also available here at Soccer Box.
Order the Man United Away Shirt While Stocks Last
If you have decided that the strip is for you ensure to add the jersey, shorts and socks to your cart today. Before you checkout, you might like to head over to our Man United training gear shop where you will find jackets, tracksuits and more that are all designed to complement the current season strip.
Take a look at our fantastic Trustpilot reviews, and please consider leaving us a review of your own once you have taken delivery of your jersey. Should you need any assistance do not hesitate to contact our customer service team who are available to assist you during business hours.