Items 1-24 of 33
- Newcastle United Kids (Boys Youth) Away Jersey 2014 – 2015Special Price £7.60 Was £39.99
- Newcastle United Kids Boys Youth Training Jersey 2014 - 2015 BlackSpecial Price £8.97 Was £22.99
- Newcastle United Kids (Boys Youth) Away Shorts 2014 – 2015Special Price £7.41 Was £18.99
- Newcastle United Kids (Boys Youth) Home Shorts 2014 - 2015Special Price £7.02 Was £17.99
History of NUFC
Newcastle United was established in 1892 by the merger of two teams, Newcastle East End and Newcastle West End. Over the club’s successful 124 years they have acquired a large following of supporters from all across the UK and the world.
Located near the City Centre is the club’s home ground, St James’ Park. Seating over 52 thousand spectators, this ground was first opened in 1892 when the East and West end merging took place.
Over the years, Newcastle United has acquired a large number of achievements, which in turn, makes them a popular team across the world. Most of the club’s goals have been scored in the FA Cup and after a successful win in 2016/17 the Magpies have been promoted to the Premier League. Listed below are the achievements of Newcastle United football club in order of most to least.
• FA Cup Winners – 6 trophies
• Premier League Winners – 4 trophies
• Football League Championship Winners – 4 trophies
• Texaco Cup Winners – 1974, 1975
• FA Community Shield Winners – 1909
• Sheriff of London Charity Shield Winners – 1906/07
• Inter-Cities Fairs Cup Winners – 1969
• UEFA Intertoto Cup Winners – 2006
• Anglo-Italian Cup Winners - 1973
Puma Manufactures NUFC Kit
Puma has been manufacturing the Newcastle United shirts and team gear since 2010. And have since announced that they were extending their contract long term, taking them into the next decade. However, the figures of this agreement have not been disclosed.
As the official manufacturers of the NUFC jerseys, shorts, socks and training kit, all our stock has been purchased directly from Puma to ensure that our customers are receiving an authentic item of sportswear for their beloved team.
Previous Newcastle United Shirt Manufacturers
Before signing with Puma in 2010, Newcastle United had partnered with a variety of sportswear brands. Their longest standing contract however, was with Adidas where they worked together for 15 years. Below is a list of all manufacturers.
• Bukta – 1974/75 and 1976 to 1980
• Umbro – 1975/76 and 1980 to 1986
• Asics – 1993 to 1995
• Adidas – 1995 to 2010
• Puma – 2010 to present
Why Buy Your Newcastle United Jerseys From Soccer Box?
On our NUFC page you can purchase any of the official Puma shirts, shorts, socks, which are available in both adults and kids sizes so that the whole family can match! Proven to be a popular choice amongst devoted supporters, the Newcastle United home kit are sure to be a fast seller so grab one while you can. Also, keep your eyes peeled for voucher codes at the bottom of the page and reductions on previous season’s stock.
Fill your basket with goodies today and checkout using our secure online payment system now. Whether you are local to our warehouse or living overseas, our swift international delivery methods and collection services are perfect for you. If you require any assistance with your order, you can call us on the number at the top of the page and our lovely staff will be on hand to help you.