Items 1-24 of 136
Why Choose the Tottenham Hotspur Kit
Currently playing in the prestigious English Premier League, This top London club have consistently been in the top-flight of English football since 1978. In fact they have only made one appearance in the second tier, 1977/78, since 1950, this shows a strong and consistent record of performance, and highlights why they are such a popular club with a worldwide fanbase.
Since their formation in 1882, the club won a range of trophies and accolades in both domestic and International competition. Below we list the club’s highlights and how many times they have won:
- First Division - 1950/51, 1960/61
- FA Cup: Eight – most recently 1990/91
- League Cup: Four – 1970/71, 1792/73, 1998/99, 2007/08
- UEFA Cup Winners Cup: 1962/63
- UEFA Cup: 1971/72, 1983/84
As can be seen above, they have a long record of success across many decades, however they have not secured a top-flight title since the introduction of the Premier League in 1992.
Manufacturer of the Spurs Kits
The club has a long history of relationships with various manufacturers and football shirts sponsors. The current new Tottenham kit is designed and produced by Nike, an American sportswear brand. The Nike Swoosh made its first appearance on the Spurs shirts in 2017 as part of a deal that was worth around £30million per year. In 2018 it was announced that they agreed a 15-year deal extension.
As well as partnering with Nike, the team has been associated with many of the biggest sportswear brands which can be seen below:
- Umbro: 1935-77; 1991-95
- Admiral: 1977-80
- Le Coq Sportif: 1980-85
- Hummel: 1985-91
- Pony: 1995-99
- Adidas: 1999-2002
- Kappa: 2002-06
- Puma: 2006-12
- Under Armour: 2012-17
- Nike – 2017: Present
Each season the new strips are redesigned by the current manufacturer. The blue and white colour scheme of the home kit is easily recognisable and is of course the most popular. If it home shirts you are looking for, head over to our Tottenham Hotspur shirt page where you will find the latest jerseys, as well as the shorts and socks in junior and adult sizes. We of course also stock the away and third strips, as well as training gear and accessories so you can stock up on all your football gear here. We can also print names and numbers on all off your football shirts in official Premier League letters and numbers.
Popular Players in the Spurs Football Top
Over the years, the club has played host to some of the best known, and most popular footballers of all time. We are going to take a look at some of our favourite stars to don the new Spurs shirts, but we would love to hear who your top-picks would be, find us on social media and share the names and pictures of your favourite players both past and present with us.
- Steve Perryman: 1969-1986 – Perryman has made more appearances for the team than any other player, at a total of 655.
- Jimmy Greaves: 1961-1970 – Despite his limited time with the Tottenham Hotspur, Greaves still holds the title of clubs' highest ever scorer with 266 goals.
- Glenn Hoddle: 1975-1987 – Signing as a teen, he scored 88 goals overall, to achieve two FA Cup titles and the 1984 UEFA Cup for the club.
- Gary Lineker: 1989-1992 – In three seasons, he scored 67 goals and saw the 1991 FA Cup win. In 89/90 he achieved 1st Division top-scorer by hitting the net 24 times.
- Gareth Bale: 2007-2013 – Out of 146 appearances he scored 42 goals with the club. His success led to him having a record-breaking transfer to Real Madrid worth €100.8million.
- Harry Kane: 2009-Present – Joining at 11, he has spent his entire career with the club acquiring 173 goals from 267 plays. PFA Player of the Year, Spurs Player of the Year and the Golden boot are just a few awards he has received.
- Son Heung Min: 2015 to Present – Ranked second in the squad after Kane, Son has played 309 games and scored 117 goals in his time at the club.
Shop for the Official new Nike Football Shirts Now
Whether it is the new shirt, shorts, socks or training wear you are looking for make Soccer Box your first stop for all the latest Spurs gear. To view the full range of jerseys head over to the dedicated Tottenham Hotspur football shirts page, here you can find all the latest jerseys for kids and adults. In addition to the current seasons merchandise you can also pick up a bargain on previous year’s merchandise, but act fast as once its gone its gone.
When you shop with us for your Spurs soccer kits you can feel confident of getting official products in a speedy manner. We are supplied by Nike, and we have worldwide delivery options to suit your requirements. Take a look at our 5-star Trustpilot score and reviews from other satisfied customers, then fill your cart and checkout online today.