Tottenham Hotspur Kit - Official Spurs Kit
If you are shopping for the latest football kit for Tottenham Hotspur, then you are in the right place. Here in the Soccer Box Tottenham Hotspur Kit shop you can find the latest shirt, shorts, socks, training wear and accessories for your favourite London based club. We are supplied by Nike and only stock official football kit, so place your order online today for speedy worldwide delivery options. Whether you are looking for the latest home jersey or the full match day kit we stock the Spurs shirt, shorts and socks in a full range of kids and adult sizes, we also stock the official little boy’s kits for younger supporters.
- Tottenham Hotspur Nike European Home Shorts 2018/19 (Kids)Special Price £17.49 Was £24.99
Why Choose the Tottenham Hotspur Kit
Tottenham Hotspur football club currently play in the prestigious English Premier League, they have consistently been in the top-flight of English football since 1978. In fact, the Spurs kit has only made one appearance in the second tier, 1977/78, since 1950, this shows a strong and consistent record of performance, and highlights why they are such a popular club with a worldwide fanbase.
Since their formation in 1882 Tottenham Hotspur football club has won a range of trophies and accolades in both domestic and International competition. Below we list the club’s highlights and how many times they have won:
- First Division: Twice - 1950/51, 1960/61
- FA Cup: Eight – most recently 1990/91
- League Cup: Four – 1970/71, 1792/73, 1998/99, 2007/08
- UEFA Cup Winners Cup: 1962/63
- UEFA Cup: 1971/72, 1983/84
As can be seen Spurs has a long record of success across many decades, however they have not secured a top-flight title since the introduction of the Premier League in 1992. Recent seasons has seen a huge up-step in the club’s performance and final league position 3rd, 2ndand 3rdplace in 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18 respectively, could a Premier League trophy be on the horizon for Tottenham Hotspur?
Manufacturer of the Spurs Kit
Tottenham Hotspur has a long history of relationships with various kit manufacturers and shirt sponsors. The current Tottenham Hotspur kit is designed and produced by Nike, an American sportswear brand. The Nike Swoosh made its first appearance on the Spurs soccer kit in 2017 as part of a deal that was worth around £30million per year. In 2018 it was announced that Nike and Tottenham Hotspur had agreed a 15-year deal extension. This new agreement means that the Spurs football shirt will feature the Nike logo until at least 2033, the value of the new deal is undisclosed.
As well as partnering with Nike, Tottenham Hotspur has been associated with many of the biggest names in football kit manufacture. Below we list the partnerships and the years that they ran from and to.
- Umbro: 1935-77; 1991-95
- Admiral: 1977-80
- Le Coq Sportif: 1980-85
- Hummel: 1985-91
- Pony: 1995-99
- Adidas: 1999-2002
- Kappa: 2002-06
- Puma: 2006-12
- Under Armour: 2012-17
- Nike – 2017: Present
Each season the Tottenham Hotspur kits are redesigned by the current manufacturer. The blue and white colour scheme of the home kit is easily recognisable and is of course the most popular. If it is the home shirt you are looking for, head over to our Tottenham Hotspur home kit page where you will find the latest jerseys, as well as the shorts and socks in junior and adult sizes. We of course also stock the away and third kits, as well as training gear and accessories so you can stock up on all your Spurs kit here.
Popular Players in the Spurs Football Kit
Over the years Tottenham Hotspur football club has played host to some of the best known, and most popular footballers of all time. We are going to take a look at some of our favourite stars to don a Spurs kit, but we would love to hear who your top-picks would be, find us on social media and share the names and pictures of your favourite players both past and present with us.
- Steve Perryman: 1969-1986 – Perryman has stepped out in the Tottenham Hotspur kit on more occasions than any other player, making a total 655 appearances for the club.
- Jimmy Greaves: 1961-1970 – In nine seasons with Spurs Greaves made a huge impact, to date he retains the title of the clubs highest ever goal scorer with 266 goals.
- Glenn Hoddle: 1975-1987 – Hoddle joined Tottenham as a teenager and made a total 377 appearances, scoring 88 goals for the club winning two FA Cup titles and the 1984 UEFA Cup.
- Gary Lineker: 1989-1992 – In three seasons wearing the Spurs football kit Lineker scored an impressive 67 goals and won the 1991 FA Cup. He was the 1stDivision top-scorer in 89/90 hitting the net 24 times.
- Gareth Bale: 2007-2013 – Bale scored 42 goals from 146 appearances with Spurs and became one of the most sought-after footballers worldwide. He made a, then, record breaking transfer to Real Madrid worth €100.8million
- Harry Kane: 2009-Present – joining the Tottenham youth squad aged just 11 in 2004 Kane has spent his entire career at Spurs. He has amassed 125 goals from 177 outings, winning PFA Player of the Year, Spurs Player of the Year and the Golden boot among other accolades.
Shop for the Official Tottenham Hotspur Kit Now
Whether it is the shirt, shorts, socks or training wear you are looking for make Soccer Box your first stop for all the latest Spurs football kit. To view the full range of jerseys head over to the dedicated Tottenham Hotspur football shirts page, here you can find all the latest jerseys for kids and adults. In addition to the current seasons merchandise you can also pick up a bargain on previous year’s kit, but if it’s a special offer you are after hurry and checkout today as stock is limited and cannot be replenished once sold.
When you shop with us for your Spurs soccer kit you can feel confident of getting official products in a speedy manner. We are supplied by Nike, and we have worldwide delivery options to suit your requirements. Take a look at our 5-star Trustpilot score and reviews from other satisfied customers, then fill your cart and checkout online today.