Plain Football Socks
You are now viewing our Plain Football Socks page here at Soccer Box where you can purchase high-quality non-branded socks for a superb price. Suitable for adults and children, you can browse our range of plain coloured socks which can match your football kit perfectly as a budget friendly alternative. All sourced direct from the manufacturer, shop our abundance of plain socks today.
- Samson Kids (Boys Youth) Football Socks (Red)Lipscore: empty product data
- Samson Kids (Boys Youth) Football Socks (White)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £1.50 Was £2.99
- Samson Football Socks (Black)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £1.50 Was £2.99
- Precision Kids Football Socks (Black)Lipscore: empty product data
- Precision Kids Football Socks (Maroon)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £1.63 Was £3.25
- Precision Football Socks (Maroon)Lipscore: empty product data
- Precision Kids Football Socks (Red)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £1.63 Was £3.25
- Precision Football Socks (Royal Blue)Lipscore: empty product data
- Precision Football Socks (White)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £2.00 Was £3.99
- Samson Football Socks (Blue)Lipscore: empty product dataSpecial Price £1.50 Was £2.99
Importance of Football Socks
When it comes to creating your football kit it is crucial that you choose a pair of socks suitable for soccer as opposed to a general pair. This is because football socks have been specially designed to improve the security and protection of your feet while playing soccer. Our variety of plains socks all have these attributes which makes them perfect for adding to your soccer strip:
- Elasticated cuffs
- Fold over panel
- Ribbed ankles
- Arch support
- Cushioned toe box
- Padded heel
- Anatomical shaping
- Moisture control technology
- Knee high length
Elasticated cuffs are used on football socks to ensure that they remain in place at the top of the leg as well as to allow extra room to effortlessly glide over shin pads when worn underneath. These cuffs can sometimes to used also as fold over panels for added security and provide a softer feel at the top of the leg.
Ankle and arch support are also implemented in the form of ribbed panels which create a streamline fit in order to eliminate excess fabric causing irritation. This support also holds the foot in a way which takes the pressure off the arches while playing. To add to the streamline and snug fit, these socks also have been shaped to suit the left and right foot individually, therefore you will often find an L and R on the socks to specify which is for which.
To prevent injury and make sure that your feet are well protected, the key impact zones of the feet are covered with padded cushioning. These areas are often the toe box and heels as they are the most vulnerable areas for impact. The cushioning therefore absorbs the force of kicking the ball to shield your feet from injury.
Like your football shorts and shirt, socks also include a level of moisture control technology which not only wick sweat away while on the move. But they also help to prevent the fabric from absorbing water from the outer layer back down, so that you can play in the rain and still be comfortable and dry.
Ordering Your Soccer Socks from Us
Consult our UK Shoe Size guide for purchasing socks to make sure that you are ordering the right pair for yourself or your child. Or alternatively you can contact us and we can help you find the perfect sizing. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, our socks and matching football shirts and shorts have all been sourced from their manufacturers. Grab a bargain now and purchase a pair of these non-branded socks today. Pick from our variety of speedy worldwide delivery methods at the checkout to have your parcel with you in a matter of days or alternatively you can opt for our click and collect service if you live local to our warehouse.